• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

UK Elections 2024: Labour Wins

Alter_Ego

Jul 1, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Happy to see taht the UK population gave a resounding NO! To Rushi Sunak and his Tory party. Looka like for Sunak, Braverman, Patel and other Tory politicians, vile anti muslim rhetoric havent helped them at all, maybe even pushed away more centric and moderate Tory voters.

j_hungary

Professional
Oct 24, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Penny Mordaunt and Grant Sharpp both just lost their seat...........

Last edited:

Ghseean

Feb 28, 2012
it's a humiliating defeat to Sunak. 14 years were enough to kick tumultuous conservatives out.

change actually bring by the people, there is no other power that can deny them.

you can prolong the process but there is always a win for them in the end.

_NOBODY_

Jan 6, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
So the exit poll suggests Labour will win with the big majority. Congratulations to Keir Starmer as he worked hard to bring labour back.

I think Israel-Gaza war was a big factor as Labour won in most of Muslim majority constituencies

View attachment 53382
If only Corben was still leading the Labour Party :(

PAKISTANFOREVER

Apr 10, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Looks like the tories are going to get their worst results ever. This is the fault of sunak and the indians within the conservative party. Too busy obsessing over Islamaphobia and not doing their job of fixing the UK. That's what happens when you make a bud bud ding ding in charge of something.

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
A bunch of the local community and local business leaders were invited to a labour celebration party today, the call to me came in yesterday

And I asked "wait a minute, isn't this a bit early, voting hasn't even finished" and I was a told it was a land slide for labour

Now we have to get the party back on track
No more dodgy wars

If the moron Trumps gets into power, it's best to keep distance from the mess that is the United States

And push for recognition of a Palestinian state
Pre-election starmer was promising recognition and local labour candidates were parroting this line but starmer is a bit wishy washy and I'm sure he will bring out caveats for recognition
We need to push our MPs to do more

Oh yeah, and Fcuk that Hindu sepoy sunak

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Screenshot_20240705_084800_Chrome.jpg

Do I need to add anything?

KingQamaR

Sep 14, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Birmingham re elected labour Mp Jess Philips a fully signed up zionist whore! Wtf is wrong with you Pakistanis communities in these areas there????????

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest