• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

UK Elections 2024: Labour Wins

Developereo

Elite Member
Jul 31, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
What i find truly shocking is how British Indians like Sunak genuinely believe the goraay dont look at them as brown people. They believe if they speak the queens English - have a pint and laugh at Muslims - they will be accepted. They really need a wake up - they are detested and are in the same category as the Muslims. Wake up and smell the coffee.

I think you've got it backwards.

They are not doing it to please white people; they are indulging in their own hatred of Muslims. That is why the Zionist controlled West loves massive migration by Indians and why they get promoted to positions of power in media and politics. They are natural allies of the Zionists against Muslims.

Developereo

Elite Member
Jul 31, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Strategic voting is more important than just the Gaza issue. Only when we organise as a community will our political representatives actually represent our communities ahead of their party policies.

Just as important as politics is the media. The media controls everything. The Zionist media will destroy any candidate that is a threat to their agenda.

That is why Indians are admitted and promoted in Western media. The Chinese community is just as rich and educated as Indians, but they are much less visible in the Zionist controlled media because they do not share the hatred of Muslims that Indians bring.

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Just as important as politics is the media. The media controls everything. The Zionist media will destroy any candidate that is a threat to their agenda.

That is why Indians are admitted and promoted in Western media. The Chinese community is just as rich and educated as Indians, but they are much less visible in the Zionist controlled media because they do not share the hatred of Muslims that Indians bring.

And going forward in a more multi polar world where you have different centers of power expect the western/Zionists to use Hindus more and vice versa as acceptable brown multi cultural faces supporting the Zionist and neo con narrative

This is a threat that will be considerable and preparations to face the threat are essential

Both inside India and across the world

Musings

Administrator
Jun 23, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

They are not doing it to please white people; they are indulging in their own hatred of Muslims. That is why the Zionist controlled West loves massive migration by Indians and why they get promoted to positions of power in media and politics. They are natural allies of the Zionists against Muslims.
I accept you make a good point but I can tell that the likes of Priti and Sunak - they do look in the mirror and see white blond blue eyed rockers from Liverpool.

313Ghazi

Elite Member
Mar 14, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Realistically our existance in western societies is time limited. This is why i've always been a well wisher of Pakistan - i know myself and my future generations need a functioning Pakistan.

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Realistically our existance in western societies is time limited. This is why i've always been a well wisher of Pakistan - i know myself and my future generations need a functioning Pakistan.

Bingo,, we need a strong functioning Pakistan

The migrant communities in the west who become disassociated from their culture, faith and home countries will find out the hard way same as the Jews in 1930s Germany

All those liberal atheistic mofo's are going to find out the hard way that dressings and acting like gora is not going to work and all the fair and lovely in the world won't make you one of them

Developereo

Elite Member
Jul 31, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Similar thing is happening in Australia after Fatima Payman, a Muslim MP, was suspended and had to resign from the Labor party because of her support for Palestine.

The media is throwing a massive tantrum that the Muslim community cares about Muslim issues. The demonization of Muslims has resumed full swing in the media, as it was after 9/11.

Developereo

Elite Member
Jul 31, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Pakistan is a lost cause.
I will be surprised if it lasts another 75 years.
At best it will be like Afghanistan or Somalia.

Our future is in the West.

UKBengali

Elite Member
May 29, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Pakistan is a lost cause.
I will be surprised if it lasts another 75 years.
Our future is in the West.

Disagree.

Pakistan can do well once the west is no longer in control.

It can leverage China for its own benefit in the coming multi-polar world.

There is immense potential waiting to be unleashed with the right external and internal conditions.

Developereo

Elite Member
Jul 31, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Disagree.

Pakistan can do well once the west is no longer in control.

It can leverage China for its own benefit in the coming multi-polar world.

There is immense potential waiting to be unleashed with the right external and internal conditions.

No point blaming anyone else.
The military and the vampire elite will bleed it dry until there is nothing left.
But that's another discussion for another thread.

Mobius

SpeedLimited
Jan 16, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Shabash! Well done to the Pakistanis that voted this ziobot in. Watch it get worse on the Palestine/Israel & Russia front.....

KingQamaR

Sep 14, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Shabash! Well done to the Pakistanis that voted this ziobot in. Watch it get worse on the Palestine/Israel & Russia front.....

Starmer acts like a religious convert to Judaism!

He is.

God help us , we are going to need it come the 5 years.

PAKISTANFOREVER

Apr 10, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

To some extent I agree with you but there is another point to ponder. Why do rich, successful uk indian women like priti patel and suella braverman always marry and breed with white men? Why not marry and breed with their own indian men? What is the reason for this? Even rishi sunak's sister is married to and breeding with a white man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest