• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

UK Elections 2024: Labour Wins

JaneBhiDoYaaron

Jul 15, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
One thing I love about the UK Pakistani community is that we do not seek the acceptance and approval of white english people like the way indians and all other ethnic minorities do. We are comfortable and happy with who we are. sunak and his race are not. In fact a lot of them have deluded themselves in to thinking that they are white europeans.
No one seeks approval of anyone, living by laws of nation and respect local culture is not seeking approval.

Anyway personally I always know where conservatives stand on race vs some of most closeted racist I have seen are usually liberals .

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
No one seeks approval of anyone, living by laws of nation and respect local culture is not seeking approval.

Anyway personally I always know where conservatives stand on race vs some of most closeted racist I have seen are usually liberals .

Exactly👍🏼

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

this is what I am talking about. stupidity and greed from two independent candidates meant they both lost

There you go, you can take the villager out of the village....

Its a big wake up call for UK Muslims, they have been for too long unthinking and uninterested, consequently they are politically naive and unorganized.

Now they suddenly need results and impact, guess what no infrastructure.

Alter_Ego

Jul 1, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Someone below is always brown, someone above probably White.

It's not a grand Indian conspiracy or anything of the sort, that would be a big misunderstanding

Yes that part of the reason.
But am bit naive and believe power and wealth also play important role.

White westerners have been most powerful, advanced and wealthy people for almost 200 years. Of course we have colonial legacy too on top of that.

Waz

Administrator
Sep 14, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
To some extent I agree with you but there is another point to ponder. Why do rich, successful uk indian women like priti patel and suella braverman always marry and breed with white men? Why not marry and breed with their own indian men? What is the reason for this? Even rishi sunak's sister is married to and breeding with a white man.

Quite a number of them. They seek validation from the white community and have a deep rooted racial inferority complex. There's a great video on TikTok from a young British Indian girl (popular content provider), who calls out such women who in their childhood were abused for being 'curry munchers' and having hair everywhere, but then become 'pick me white guy girls' later in life.

Waz

Administrator
Sep 14, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
As for the election never doubted Labour would win. ]
It's a fact that many Muslims carried on voting for the Labour party, it's like a drug they can't get over. I can understand voting for a Labour Canddiate who is pro-Palestine e.g. Diana Abbot but not someone who stays criminally silent or worst still undermines the cause.

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It's a fact that many Muslims carried on voting for the Labour party, it's like a drug they can't get over. I can understand voting for a Labour Canddiate who is pro-Palestine e.g. Diana Abbot but not someone who stays criminally silent or worst still undermines the cause.
Labour won fewer votes than in 2019 or 2017, they did nothing special

Tories just fell apart after Reform ate into their support in hundreds of seats, allowing Labour to win many seats without increasing their number of votes

Waz

Administrator
Sep 14, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Labour won fewer votes than in 2019 or 2017, they did nothing special

Tories just fell apart after Reform ate into their support in hundreds of seats, allowing Labour to win many seats without increasing their number of votes

True the Tories were the worst I have seen them since 1992. People couldn't be bothered to vote and Reform took a fair few votes as well.

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
A drug they can't get over?

You mean it's at the stage of brain rot now?

Reactions: Waz

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
True the Tories were the worst I have seen them since 1992. People couldn't be bothered to vote and Reform took a fair few votes as well.
Reform won 14% of the vote and Tories lost 10% of the vote compared to 2019 ... seems to line up nicely 😀

Reactions: Waz

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Will sunak stay to serve his constitution lol

Will he pretend for a bit.

If sunak jets off, what does that say about his sincerity

Ali_Baba

May 27, 2018
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Democracy works in the UK. Thankfully no khaki sepoys trying to rig the results here in the UK thinking they know better with the matrix fail level education….

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts