• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

UK Elections 2024: Labour Wins

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Breivek may not have even written that, you should consider that.

but if you dwell in that space you may as well join these guys if that's your sort of Vibe.

Breivik or any other far right extremist. They are all the same. Their extremism might different, but their message and goal is absolutely the same.

Musings

Administrator
Jun 23, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Yes I agree generally.

Its more the Northern england Pakistanis who are deprived of economic opportunity inherently in the North and value education less, no offence intended, they then move away from the mainstream.

These same guy's are being exploited in the culture war, why is that? Easy targets

Indians are also willing to pay more for their childrens education
I live up north mate. Can’t generalise but you do have a point. My parents were economic migrants - they believed in education - whatever the cost to them. Done all right. Siblings well educated - doctors and dentists present.
My advice is educate and work on the kids - get them into prestige positions and watch Islam naturally thrive.

Musings

Administrator
Jun 23, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Again, I didn't start this, nor was I the one that keep asking the same premises. On the other hand, I was trying to get my post stick back to the original topic by drawing the comparison between UK and US with that poster and then upcoming US election with EugeneP (that probably was the off topic parts you were talking about)

But if this is the way you see things here, then probably best for me not to comment on anymore.
Whether you post or not is a matter for you. Your knowledge is no doubt exceptional and advice you offer members ought to be valued. As a moderator my duties are to point out off topic etc and that’s all I did.

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I live up north mate. Can’t generalise but you do have a point. My parents were economic migrants - they believed in education - whatever the cost to them. Done all right. Siblings well educated - doctors and dentists present.
My advice is educate and work on the kids - get them into prestige positions and watch Islam naturally thrive.

❤️

Yup, I hope the community helps each other where they can, but yea education, and even education later on in life if you didn't get the right start needs to be encouraged and promoted.

Waz

Administrator
Sep 14, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Says whose army and all politicians are known as bootlicker of west by their own awam. (I know very few on forum actually reside in Pakistan)

Anyway to your original point as time goes Indians (Hindu, Sikh, Jains, Buddhist..) have less and less issues with interracial marriage.,White, Spanish, Black, Oriental and now Indians all of them do inter racial marriage. What you call asking validation is natural course of life in progressive society vs those living in ghettos and marrying cousins. Anyway to each their own.

Holy grail your response is hilarious. Looks like I hit a real raw nerve hahaha. :LOL:

Why are you bringing in Pakistan for? They're not my politicians and so on. But yes they are the same.
Also unlike yourself I'm not an immigrant who got in with an IT visa. Are you even an American citizen yet? You made it personal here.

It's about a social phenomena which even Indian influencers talk about openly, which is cringe as hell. You can deny it all you want.
Indians do have issues with this, you only speak for yourself here. I remember the furore when your 'desi girl' Chopra picked a D list singer as a husband. We're also not talking about black, oriental etc.
No it's not progressiveness and you clearly have no clue what the issue is. If you're ok with them blasting you on social media i.e. how Indian men are cucks, nerdy, not worth dating, weak and so on, then that's you.

Among our community cousin marriage is fast dying. It's not like you don't have such marriages in India, you have uncle's marrying their blood nieces. Yes it's a minority but look at my earlier comment.

Last edited:

Waz

Administrator
Sep 14, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
indian women are the most extreme cases of all non-white women desperate to breed with white men. Funny thing is, in their desperation to breed white european children, they usually breed offspring that are very indian looking but slightly more light skinned. When these offspring stand with their white european fathers they both look as if they are from different planets to one another.

You find it among East Asian women as well. Their mothers literally tell them to marry white guys when they reside in the West, and then you get them coming on social media hating on their own East Asian men. The Chinese here call them bananas.
The kids from such relationships do tend to look far more Indian.

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Pro-Palestine candidates, including Corbyn, secure wins in UK election​

Former Labour Party leader and pro-Palestine activist Jeremy Corbyn was re-elected in Islington North as an independent candidate.

Former Labour party leader Jeremy Corbyn (C) joins pro-Palestinian supporters

Former Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn (C) joins pro-Palestinian supporters preparing to march through central London [File: Benjamin Cremel/AFP]
Published On 5 Jul 20245 Jul 2024

Five independent pro-Palestine candidates, including former Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn, have won in United Kingdom general elections with Israel’s war on Gaza among key issues for voters.
The other four independent candidates who won their seats from Labour on Friday include Shockat Adam in Leicester South, Ayoub Khan in Birmingham Perry Barr, Adnan Hussain in Blackburn, and Iqbal Mohamed in Dewsbury and Batley.

KEEP READING​

list of 3 itemslist 1 of 3

‘Change begins immediately,’ says new UK PM Keir Starmer

list 2 of 3

‘Conservative Party vote has collapsed’ says Al Jazeera reporter

list 3 of 3

UK election results 2024: Why do some popular parties win so few seats?

end of list
Both the Conservatives, who were routed in the election, and Labour have said they want the fighting in Gaza to stop. Yet, they have backed Israel’s right to defend itself, angering pro-Palestine and Muslim voters across the country.
Labour leader Keir Starmer, who will be the next prime minister, was heckled with shouts of “Free Palestine” both at the polling station in his Holborn and St Pancras
constituency and at his election count as he was declared to have won his seat.
Corbyn, 75, who has represented London’s Islington North constituency for more than 40 years, was re-elected after defeating Labour’s Praful Nargund by 24,120 votes to 16,873.
He said those who voted for him were “looking for a government that on the world stage will search for peace, not war, and not allow the terrible conditions to go on in Gaza at the present time”.
In a separate statement on Friday morning thanking his supporters, Corbyn said the result was a “glimpse of a different future, which puts the interests of many ahead of those of the few”.
“It is also a warning – a warning to the incoming government that dissent cannot be crushed without consequences.
Advertisement

“It has been the honour of my life to represent you, the people of Islington North. I will continue to learn from you, be accountable to you and draw inspiration from you. The future we speak of is no pipedream; our community is proof that a kinder, fairer world is possible.”

Weekly Newsletter​

The latest news from around the world. Timely. Accurate. Fair.
Subscribe

right-mark-icon.3a446adc.svg

By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Policy
protected by reCAPTCHA
Adam unseated Labour frontbencher Jonathan Ashworth in Leicester South. Mohamed, whose key focus areas include a ceasefire in Gaza, beat the Labour candidate Heather Iqbal in Dewsbury and Batley.
In Blackburn, Labour’s Kate Hollern lost to Adnan Hussain, who said in his online statement to voters: “I promise to make your concerns against the injustice being inflicted against the people of Gaza be heard in the places where our so-called representatives failed.”
As leader, Corbyn shifted Labour from the centre and energised supporters. He led Labour through the 2016 vote to leave the European Union and did better than expected in the 2017 general election. However, the party performed poorly in the 2019 election and he stepped down as leader.
His time as party leader was highly divisive, with supporters saying his popular policies were drowned out by negative media coverage and critics attacking his approach to Brexit, the handling of anti-Semitism allegations, and his appeal in traditional Labour heartlands.
Advertisement

He was suspended from the party in 2020 after he refused to accept the findings of a rights watchdog’s probe into claims that anti-Semitism was rife under his leadership.
At the start of the election, Corbyn announced that he would contest the constituency as “an independent voice for equality, democracy and peace”.

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Anyway to your original point as time goes Indians (Hindu, Sikh, Jains, Buddhist..) have less and less issues with interracial marriage.,White, Spanish, Black, Oriental and now Indians all of them do inter racial marriage. What you call asking validation is natural course of life in progressive society vs those living in ghettos and marrying cousins. Anyway to each their own.

Same inter racial marriages have nothing to do with status or other motivations

Some however , especially political people who are attracted to power might make choices based on this, you can only go on the sample size

You are so thin skinned lol

But finally,I don't get why people need to keep bringing it up, sounds weird and a bit creepy

Reactions: Waz

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Holy grail your response is hilarious. Looks like I hit a real raw nerve hahaha. :LOL:

Why are you bringing in Pakistan for? They're not my politicians and so on. But yes they are the same.
Also unlike yourself I'm not an immigrant who got in with an IT visa. Are you even an American citizen yet? You made it personal here.

It's about a social phenomena which even Indian influencers talk about openly, which is cringe as hell. You can deny it all you want.
Indians do have issues with this, you only speak for yourself here. I remember the furore when your 'desi girl' Chopra picked a D list singer as a husband. We're also not talking about black, oriental etc.
No it's not progressiveness and you clearly have no clue what the issue is. If you're ok with them blasting you on social media i.e. how Indian men are cucks, nerdy, not worth dating, weak and so on, then that's you.

Among our community cousin marriage is fast dying. It's not like you don't have such marriages in India, you have uncle's marrying their blood nieces. Yes it's a minority but look at my earlier comment.

Priyanka was never treated well by her own countrymen.

Shes a smart girl, and daughter of a senior from my alma mater.

And she never did give a fk even when she was here. A lot like Sushmita and Neena Gupta and a host of other independent women.

I dont blame you guys. You are Pakistani so speaking smack about Indian girls, well ...

I do blame Indian guys for being cringe and speaking filth about her or any other Indian girl.

Shes our girl. The basic thing expected is to show respect.

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Identify crisis. He is half white, half-Pakistani. He doesn't know what he is or where he belongs. As a result he has a mental disease. Mixed race people are 3 times more likely to suffer mental illnesses compared to pure-bred people.
I don't think he has an identity crisis.

He went to rugby, he grew up as a posh boy, no reason to be connected to Pakistan tbh

he understands his identity more than most Pakistanis in the UK

Race is not the only factor that is relevant here is my point, so is class and political philosophy

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts