• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

UK Elections 2024: Labour Wins

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The RSS types don't come to a Pak forum to chat, it's another type of stimulation and the fcuk I am gonna be counter party to it

There are RSS guys everywhere. Including this forum. Its not something they advertise unnecessarily. But its not something they will hide either. As I said, RSS is now mainstream. It will take a huge bloodletting, and the Congress storming back to power for 10-20 years, to crush them politically, socially and financially. In India and in the west, where they have huge sympathy and foot soldiers.

UKBengali

Elite Member
May 29, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
So do you think this result will be good for Palestinian cause or not ?

Yes as Zionist Starmer cannot support the Zionist entity like Sunak did.

Labour Party has powerful pro-Palestinian faction and he needs to listen to them if he wants to remain in power.

_NOBODY_

Jan 6, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Labour Party has powerful pro-Palestinian faction and he needs to listen to them if he wants to remain in power.
I just hope that Labour doesn't make the same mistake the Democrats and Macron's Renaissance party: justifying their incompetence by saying that at least they aren't the far right. The most concerning thing about this election is the number of seats that the Reform Party won. If Labour fails to deliver, we will see the far right becoming mainstream in the UK.

@Waz @Goenitz @313Ghazi @RescueRanger @r3alist @Musings @AJKashmir1 @PAKISTANFOREVER @Developereo

Musings

Administrator
Jun 23, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I just hope that Labour doesn't make the same mistake the Democrats and Macron's Renaissance party: justifying their incompetence by saying that at least they aren't the far right. The most concerning thing about this election is the number of seats that the Reform Party won. If Labour fails to deliver, we will see the far right becoming mainstream in the UK.

@Waz @Goenitz @313Ghazi @RescueRanger @r3alist @Musings @AJKashmir1 @PAKISTANFOREVER @Developereo
Starmer has a year to make in roads - have to agree with you the reform party are ready and waiting bro l. Dont forget these goons were always hiding under the collar of the Tories……

KingQamaR

Sep 14, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

That’s why they destroyed Jeremy Corbyn.

This is not just for the MP's but a lot of influential Labour members get invited to Israel by Friends of Israel. I think it goes so far that if you don't accept you will not be accepted as candidate in many chapters. It has been going on since the

Labour Party has been captured by the Israeli lobby.

Goenitz

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2014
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

They already got votes on the immigrant ban etc.. Now, if they can't improve the economy, then they will get replaced by even staunch (right-wing) pro-ban parties.

gangsta_rap

Nov 2, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

This is not just for the MP's but a lot of influential Labour members get invited to Israel by Friends of Israel. I think it goes so far that if you don't accept you will not be accepted as candidate in many chapters. It has been going on since the

All centrist and left leaning parties in the West have the same story.
The liberal party has a hard on for zionists here in Canada too even though their voter base will have an entirely different view

KingQamaR

Sep 14, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
All centrist and left leaning parties in the West have the same story.
The liberal party has a hard on for zionists here in Canada too even though their voter base will have an entirely different view

Things are out of control. Have been for a long time , but now they ( Zionists) are unleashed,

UKBengali

Elite Member
May 29, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

I would not get totally despondent that Labour will be no different to Tories on Gaza.

Yes they have a powerful Zionist faction led by that shill Starmer but there are plenty that are pro-Palestine.

Let us wait and see how this plays out.

KingQamaR

Sep 14, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I would not get totally despondent that Labour will be no different to Tories on Gaza.

Yes they have a powerful Zionist faction led by that shill Starmer but there are plenty that are pro-Palestine.

Let us wait and see how this plays out.

Channel 4 dispatches “the lobby” & Al Jazeera “the Labour Files “The whole system is bent.

UKBengali

Elite Member
May 29, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Channel 4 dispatches “the lobby” & Al Jazeera “the Labour Files “The whole system is bent.

I get that but any improvement from the new Labour government is better than nothing.

Not saying that Labour will be opposite from the Tories of course.

Check this out as regards some differences between the two parties as regards the entity:

"

Let councils boycott Israel, new Attorney General told Labour​

Richard Hermer gave advice that proposed Tory ban would ‘stifle free speech at home’

The newly appointed Attorney General previously advised Labour it should allow public bodies to boycott Israel.

Richard Hermer KC provided legal advice last July on Tory plans to ban all public bodies from imposing their own divestment campaigns on foreign countries and territories."

Last edited:

lightning f57

Feb 27, 2022
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I get that but any improvement from the new Labour government is better than nothing.

Not saying that Labour will be oppposite from the Tories of course.

Check this out as regards some differences between the two parties as regards the entity:

"

Richard Hermer gave advice that proposed Tory ban would ‘stifle free speech at home’

The newly appointed Attorney General previously advised Labour it should allow public bodies to boycott Israel.

Richard Hermer KC provided legal advice last July on Tory plans to ban all public bodies from imposing their own divestment campaigns on foreign countries and territories."
This is a suprising appointment. Starmer is a zionist but this move is also puzzling at first. It's possible his trying to please the left in his party, keeping a party of 400+ MPs happy will be tough.

The new attoney general is also jewish, zionists cant turn around and call him anti semetic, or they could look stupid like the israeli government.

KingQamaR

Sep 14, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Not saying that Labour will be oppposite from the Tories of course.

"

Starmer appointing one of his old mates. A human rights activist lawyer! I guess he’ll protect Starmer when Starmer gives Israel even more military aid. Until recently, Attorney-General were big hitters in the legal profession. The last one was probably Dominic Grieve who had a successful career as a Qc. We will shortly find out what this individual stands for?

lightning f57

Feb 27, 2022
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Starmer appointing one of his old mates. A human rights activist lawyer! I guess he’ll protect Starmer when Starmer gives Israel even more military aid. Until recently, Attorney-General were big hitters in the legal profession. The last one was probably Dominic Grieve who had a successful career as a Qc. We will shortly find out what he stands for?
The new Attorney general has a history of going after israel and having a pro palestine view. His co authored books with pro palestinian authors. So this guy might be starmers mate but his no zionist.

UKBengali

Elite Member
May 29, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
This is a suprising appointment. Starmer is a zionist but this move is also puzzling at first. It's possible his trying to please the left in his party, keeping a party of 400+ MPs happy will be tough.

The new attoney general is also jewish, zionists cant turn around and call him anti semetic, or they could look stupid like the israeli government.

Not at all.

The left of the party was keeping quiet in order to win the election. Powerful lefties like Burnham and Khan will make sure he delivers on some core left policies both domestically and internationally.

Starmer will have to give enough on Gaza and a whole host of other issues if he is to remain in power.

Labour is not completely taken over the Zionists like the Tories have been.

Users who are viewing this thread