UK Racism against Muslims and Brown people



And the sell out palshiya was dying while writing lengthy Tc letter for kuwait upon siging of some papers..


Kuwaitis are bastards. No doubt about it. So are almost all GCC cvnts. Useless cowards. Their Palestinian kin got butchered and all they could is applaud Israel.

They are extremely hateful towards Pakistan because they cannot have what Pakistan has i.e. nuclear deterrence.
 
Kuwaitis are bastards. No doubt about it. So are almost all GCC cvnts. Useless cowards. Their Palestinian kin got butchered and all they could is applaud Israel.

They are extremely hateful towards Pakistan because they cannot have what Pakistan has i.e. nuclear deterrence.

They are too racially inferior and low IQ to build nuclear weapons.
 
Kuwaitis are bastards. No doubt about it. So are almost all GCC cvnts. Useless cowards. Their Palestinian kin got butchered and all they could is applaud Israel.

They are extremely hateful towards Pakistan because they cannot have what Pakistan has i.e. nuclear deterrence.

Even Palestinians bad mouth us. I saw it in the Gulf myself. I went to school with them.

Here in high school Toronto a Palestinian girl said to a Lebanese guy "if a Pakee ever messes with you, say to him gandu. It's a bad word in their language."

On Quora a Palestinian woman claimed that Arabs don't go to countries such as Afghanistan & Pakistan.

Like really? What's all the Palestinian students coming to Pakistan? Their own terrorists hijacked a Pan American plane in Karachi. She claimed the American media depicts commonality with them to "South Asians" but they have nothing in common.

It seems to be a cultural thing. These Middle Easterners think so highly of themselves. And here we are licking their feet. I'm not claiming we should support Israel.

I'm claiming we should stay out of their conflicts and mind our own business.
 
They are too racially inferior and low IQ to build nuclear weapons.

They're not alone in their envy:
"We don't mind the U.S. having atomic bombs, but when we hear that Pakistan is an atomic power the first thing that crosses our mind is why don't WE have the technology when EVEN "Pakis" and "Indians" have them. We treat our Afghan guests in Iran like the way the Swedes treat Iranians."
 
I don't know what happens in Canada but can you present credible evidence that Pakistanis in the uk are trouble makers, call for Shariah law and trash the place? Social media posts by white european racists and hindutva incels is not evidence.

No it was posted by a Pakistani on tiktok. The angry Pakistani spoke in Lashkari how his countrymen have shamed the image of Pakistanis.

The video I also linked you was posted by an African vlogger. Not that Africans are innocent either, but he had a sane argument.

And no I don't necessarily approve of the Pakistanis in Canada. I go to a Pakistani supermarket to buy Pakistanis Sheermal bread & Tapal chai.

Lots of them are conservative types but don't go out and call for Shariah. They keep to themselves mostly.
 
They are extremely hateful towards Pakistan because they cannot have what Pakistan has i.e. nuclear deterrence.
Try them instead: https://www.iranian.com/dAyiHamid/2000/September/Racism/index.html
We don't mind the U.S. having atomic bombs, but when we hear that Pakistan is an atomic power the first thing that crosses our mind is why don't WE have the technology when EVEN "Pakis" and "Indians" have them. We treat our Afghan guests in Iran like the way the Swedes treat Iranians.
 
Hijab is part of Islam



The world is a tough place

The whites are the main perpetrators of sex tourism to places like Thailand and Philippines,, do they care????

They wage illegal wars
Support and fund genocide


They don't care


Stop being such a little bitch

Do these whites and Jews apologize for their own behaviour

Then why the hell should we??

We need to relentlessly implement our faith, values and culture and apologize for nothing



Pakistan needs to rise and the Muslim world needs to rise, it's vital so we can defend our populations

It will happen, it's matter of time, but it will take time


Making excuses, trying to be apologetic for practising your faith or culture


Taking pride in refusing Islamic basics like Hijab, is pussey ass behaviour


You need to wake the **** up

FYI I am not a white worshipper. On social media Germans were bitching about Palestinian protesters flooding their streets.

I argued with them who the hell are Germans to complain since they dumped their Jewish problem onto Palestinians.

Europeans shouldn't complain about refugees when they caused lot of these problems.

I don't want Anglicization happening in Pakistan. I witness it a lot. Even mullah types proudly insert English into their sentences unecessarily.

Screw them. Screw the ummah. Pakistan first for me.
 
No it was posted by a Pakistani on tiktok. The angry Pakistani spoke in Lashkari how his countrymen have shamed the image of Pakistanis.

The video I also linked you was posted by an African vlogger. Not that Africans are innocent either, but he had a sane argument.

And no I don't necessarily approve of the Pakistanis in Canada. I go to a Pakistani supermarket to buy Pakistanis Sheermal bread & Tapal chai.

Lots of them are conservative types but don't go out and call for Shariah. They keep to themselves mostly.


Again, using social media videoclips is not credible evidence to support such claims.
 
They're not alone in their envy:
"We don't mind the U.S. having atomic bombs, but when we hear that Pakistan is an atomic power the first thing that crosses our mind is why don't WE have the technology when EVEN "Pakis" and "Indians" have them. We treat our Afghan guests in Iran like the way the Swedes treat Iranians."

Here, I agree with you. A lot of these Middle Eastern Muslim people are anti-Pakistani racists whom we Pakistanis should avoid and not concern ourselves with. This is why I also get annoyed by SOME Pakistanis who keep talking about the "Ummah" and "Muslim unity". We Pakistanis should ONLY concern ourselves with and work towards Pakistani unity. Pakistani unity is what ONLY matters.
 
Even Palestinians bad mouth us. I saw it in the Gulf myself. I went to school with them.

Here in high school Toronto a Palestinian girl said to a Lebanese guy "if a Pakee ever messes with you, say to him gandu. It's a bad word in their language."

On Quora a Palestinian woman claimed that Arabs don't go to countries such as Afghanistan & Pakistan.

Like really? What's all the Palestinian students coming to Pakistan? Their own terrorists hijacked a Pan American plane in Karachi. She claimed the American media depicts commonality with them to "South Asians" but they have nothing in common.

It seems to be a cultural thing. These Middle Easterners think so highly of themselves. And here we are licking their feet. I'm not claiming we should support Israel.

I'm claiming we should stay out of their conflicts and mind our own business.

They HAVE to think highly of themselves and be outwardly racist towards Pakistanis because deep down, these Middle Easterners KNOW full well that they are inferior to Pakistanis due to their inherent military weakness and low IQ. The way the israelis have genocided and raped the arabs and other Middle Easterners for nearly 80 years is testament to this. This is ALSO the reason for their racism and envy.
 
I'm not looking for acceptance from ANYONE

Why the hell would I be looking for acceptance..

I only care about MY PEOPLE

I care about Islam and Muslims, but those Muslims need to support Pakistan, if not fcuk them


Jews are vermin, they always have been and we should be part of the process of kicking them out of the middle east

For the moment that means preparing and using our numbers on social media to spread propaganda
Just ignore nore this @ThunderCat guy. I can't understand who is anger is directed against....is it slavs, jews, arabs, Pakistanis, Germans?? Everyone?? He's been acting weird for about a week. Must be that time of the month. He'll be alright again soon.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back
Top