Understanding Balochistan

Because Iran believe and has evidence of Pakistan doing the same thing and this is their way of responding to it, which is retarded by both countries.
What's the same thing we're doing to you you have no solid evidence to give

Can you explain what do you mean by Iran recruiting? I heard another user in another thread say that Iran resorted to supporting terrorists in Balochistan to counter what it believes and has evidence for Pakistan supporting terrorists against Iran. Which is dumb by both nations if true.

100%! I want to see the whole Ummah uniting, why stop there!

Can you explain what do you mean by Iran recruiting?
IRGC's Zainabiyoun Brigade Recruits directly in Pakistan among the shia youth to fight in Syria
14791-1-739_416.webp

100%! I want to see the whole Ummah uniting, why stop there!

InshaAllah

What's the same thing we're doing to you you have no solid evidence to give

Neither do you of Iran funding terrorists, just claims from each others politicians. I dont blame either of us because these are top secret and not something in the public domain.

Neither do you of Iran funding terrorists, just claims from each others politicians. I dont blame either of us because these are top secret and not something in the public domain.
We have solid evidence that's you're playing in the hands of our main enemy forget kabushan Yadav what he was doing in Iran with double passports?

We have solid evidence that's you're playing in the hands of our main enemy forget kabushan Yadav what he was doing in Iran with double passports?

What was Rigi doing in Pakistan before this Kulbushan? Do you not see there are other nations causing this? Kulbushan was an intelligence failure, the fact he was using double passport is evidence enough that he was trying to hide from Iranians as well.

What was Rigi doing in Pakistan before this Kulbushan? Do you not see there are other nations causing this? Kulbushan was an intelligence failure, the fact he was using double passport is evidence enough that he was trying to hide from Iranians as well.
Where is the proofs Rigi was in Pakistan before Yadav and why Iran wanted him?

And by the way nice face saving post about Yadav he had a Iranian passport you don't know whether he was in Iran or not lol 😆

Where is the proofs Rigi was in Pakistan before Yadav and why Iran wanted him?

And by the way nice face saving post about Yadav he had a Iranian passport you don't know whether he was in Iran or not lol 😆

The proof is here when Pakistan handed over his brother:

So he had to have been in Pakistan as well. Because of Jundullah and his activities against Iran. I can't believe I am having such a low level discussion about things that are in the public domain.

Yeah he had an Iranian passport, that doesnt mean Iran knew what he was up to. Double agents know how to get passports.

The proof is here when Pakistan handed over his brother:

So he had to have been in Pakistan as well. Because of Jundullah and his activities against Iran. I can't believe I am having such a low level discussion about things that are in the public domain.

Yeah he had an Iranian passport, that doesnt mean Iran knew what he was up to. Double agents know how to get passports.
You know he was former Indian naval officer and probably knows he was a RAW operative and how do you let him roam free in your country that's shows you deliberately planted kalbhushan Yadav to run terrorist networks from Iran to destabilize Pakistan

As for your rants it has no logic and common sense I'm asking you why you want Rigi what he did wrong with Iran give me some proof that he was involved terrorism in Iran

1. Introduction

Thanks for such a detailed article.
It might be useful to have a TLDR summary first, and then the detail.

I usually spend half a second to scan a post and decide whether to read it. This usually means skipping videos or long articles without a summary unless the title is compelling.

These articles are excellent as a reference but, to generate discussion, a short summary would probably get more people involved. The discussion can then refer back to the details in the article.

P.S. Just noticed your post about this article being in the special section. Never mind... :)

Thanks for such a detailed article.
It might be useful to have a TLDR summary first, and then the detail.

I usually spend half a second to scan a post and decide whether to read it. This usually means skipping videos or long articles without a summary unless the title is compelling.

These articles are excellent as a reference but, to generate discussion, a short summary would probably get more people involved. The discussion can then refer back to the details in the article.

P.S. Just noticed your post about this article being in the special section. Never mind... :)
I will make a 2.0 version which will be more succinct but it will have to wait till next week as I am working away from home all week.

You know he was former Indian naval officer and probably knows he was a RAW operative and how do you let him roam free in your country that's shows you deliberately planted kalbhushan Yadav to run terrorist networks from Iran to destabilize Pakistan

As for your rants it has no logic and common sense I'm asking you why you want Rigi what he did wrong with Iran give me some proof that he was involved terrorism in Iran

Sorry I don't see how a naval officer automatically means you're going to fight in the mountains and train terrorists. So does that mean anyone who has had previous military experience is a potential terrorist and should not be travelling? That is not evidence but speculation. Balochistan isn't exactly London with CCTV camera surveillance everywhere. You can get lost in those parts very easily.

Go look up Jundullah, his membership of the group, Jundullah's terrorist actions in Iran like 2009 Pishin bombings and literally both Pakistan and Iran acknowledging that he is a terrorist. Now run along and do some homework.

Sorry I don't see how a naval officer automatically means you're going to fight in the mountains and train terrorists. So does that mean anyone who has had previous military experience is a potential terrorist and should not be travelling? That is not evidence but speculation. Balochistan isn't exactly London with CCTV camera surveillance everywhere. You can get lost in those parts very easily.

Go look up Jundullah, his membership of the group, Jundullah's terrorist actions in Iran like 2009 Pishin bombings and literally both Pakistan and Iran acknowledging that he is a terrorist. Now run along and do some homework.
Give some proofs about Jundullah and Rigi I don't believe your baseless blabbering

Users who are viewing this thread

Back