United States elections 2024

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Nancy Mace: This Is 'One Of Joe Biden's Most Egregious Lies' At Presidential Debate With Trump​

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

GOP should be ‘scared’ of Biden possibly dropping out: Leland Vittert | On Balance​

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

BREAKING NEWS: Mike Lee Calls To Invoke 25th Amendment On Biden After Presidential Debate 'Meltdown'​

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Debate embarrassed US, portrayed country as 'rudderless ship': Ben Carson | The Hill​

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Trump wins debate poll by nearly 2-1 margin​

BY YASH ROY - 06/28/24 11:25 AM ET
bob_003.gif

Former President Trump won Thursday night’s debate over President Biden by a 2-1 margin, according to a newly released survey.
Forty-three percent of respondents in a YouGov poll conducted Friday morning said they thought Trump won the debate, compared to 22 percent who said they thought Biden won. Another 35 percent were unsure.

The poll echoed the findings of a separate poll from CNN immediately after the debate, when 67 percent said Trump won — more than double the 33 percent who said Biden won. In contrast, during the 2020 debate, when Trump repeatedly interrupted and talked over Biden and the moderator, 60 percent believed Biden had won.
Thirty-seven percent of respondents in the YouGov poll said they watched most or all of the debate while 22 percent watched parts and 38 percent said they did not watch the event.
Biden and Trump faced off for 90 minutes on Thursday. Within the first 30 minutes of the debate in Atlanta, Democrats began to panic over Biden’s lackluster performance. The president stumbled over his words and had a raspy voice, and he was often seen staring off camera as Trump spoke.
Before the debate, YouGov and CBS ran a poll showing that 67 percent of Democrats wanted Biden to take a “forceful” tone during the debate, while 70 percent of Republicans hoped that Trump would take a more “polite” approach.
In the postdebate YouGov poll, only 13 percent of independents said they thought Biden won, while 40 percent said they thought Trump did. Republicans were also far more likely to think Trump won (77 percent) than Democrats were to think Biden won (47 percent).
The results were closer when the poll asked respondents who they believed was more fit to be president, though on that question as well Trump maintained a double-digit edge: 44 percent said Trump, compared to 35 percent who said Biden while 21 percent were unsure.

Of the respondents who identified as independents, 41 percent said Trump was more fit, while 26 percent said Biden was more fit and 33 percent were not sure.
The YouGov survey of 3,115 adults had a margin of error of 2 percentage points.

j_hungary

Professional
Oct 24, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
:oops:

I'm sorry...

You wanna run that by me again.

Perhaps you could humor me by watching this clip first & thasking if what you pointed out is accurate.

There are High School kids (in the US) that could mop the floor with Biden in a Debate Competition.

The issue is not with the debate

The issue is the debate did not change the poll figure a lot, I would expect a lot of people would change their mind about Biden after yesterday debate. But it wasn't as the straw poll suggest.

1719598522955.png

1719605384825.png

Again, in legal term, there are something called "Jury Bias" and "Jury Nullification" the same term applies in election. That is when voter ignore basic result and vote regardless of logic. Trump clearly won the debate, but that was not reflected on the early poll number, that is saying something.

I didn't say Biden won the debate, he lost it, and he lost it bad. But then bear in mind, Trump lost the 2016 Presidential Debate in poll too, and he ends up winning the presidency.

Last edited:

Developereo

Elite Member
Jul 31, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The issue is the debate did not change the poll figure a lot,

Friend of mine's family owned a restaurant in Lake Tahoe. They only worked four months a year because they made more in each of those months than they would the other eight months combined.

POTUS election year is such a time for pollsters, political pundits and media shows. They all need to pretend it's a tight race. The Democrats need to pretend it's a tight race. Couch potatos who need excitement in their life but don't like sports need to pretend it's a tight race.

It was never a tight race.
Genocide Joe was roadkill months ago.

j_hungary

Professional
Oct 24, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Friend of mine's family owned a restaurant in Lake Tahoe. They only worked four months a year because they made more in each of those months than they would the other eight months combined.

POTUS election year is such a time for pollsters, political pundits and media shows. They all need to pretend it's a tight race. The Democrats need to pretend it's a tight race. Couch potatos who need excitement in their life but don't like sports need to pretend it's a tight race.

It was never a tight race.
Genocide Joe was roadkill months ago.
Well, you are entitled to your thinking.

But again, if you think Netanyahu "mate" Trump is going to stop the genocide. Well, he probably will, but there probably because there won't be any Gazan left to slaughter.

Developereo

Elite Member
Jul 31, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Well, you are entitled to your thinking.

But again, if you think Netanyahu "mate" Trump is going to stop the genocide. Well, he probably will, but there probably because there won't be any Gazan left to slaughter.

My comment applies regardless of how I feel about Gaza.

This election has been Trump's to lose from the get-go. Only the suspects I mentioned above keep pretending there is a race.

P.S. I don't know if you noticed the part in the debate where Biden was genuflecting to the Israelis by parroting the line that Hamas is the only party blocking the ceasefire. Trump said the unspeakable by admitting that the Israelis are the ones opposed to the ceasefire. That's because Trump has the independence to speak his mind whereas Biden is a slave of the Zionists with zero freedom of action.

Last edited:

Trailer23

Jun 2, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The issue is not with the debate

The issue is the debate did not change the poll figure a lot, I would expect a lot of people would change their mind about Biden after yesterday debate. But it wasn't as the straw poll suggest.

View attachment 51747

View attachment 51748

Again, in legal term, there are something called "Jury Bias" and "Jury Nullification" the same term applies in election. That is when voter ignore basic result and vote regardless of logic. Trump clearly won the debate, but that was not reflected on the early poll number, that is saying something.

I didn't say Biden won the debate, he lost it, and he lost it bad. But then bear in mind, Trump lost the 2016 Presidential Debate in poll too, and he ends up winning the presidency.
I really do wonder if the World (let alone the US Public) really want another 4 Years with Mr. Magoo as the Commander-in-Chief.

But hey..., I'm from Pakistan. I don't think 'WE' should be the last ones giving an opinion on Leadership & Elections considering our spotless track record on the matter.

j_hungary

Professional
Oct 24, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I really do wonder if the World (let alone the US Public) really want another 4 Years with Mr. Magoo as the Commander-in-Chief.

But hey..., I'm from Pakistan. I don't think 'WE' should be the last ones giving an opinion on Leadership & Elections considering our spotless track record on the matter.
I don't want either of them for 4 more years. It's just stupid that either party would win if they nominated someone else as their nominee, but they both didn't do that........That's like a giant F YOU to us, I don't know about Pakistani election, but can it be worse than this?

j_hungary

Professional
Oct 24, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
My comment applies regardless of how I feel about Gaza.

This election has been Trump's to lose from the get-go. Only the suspects I mentioned above keep pretending there is a race.

P.S. I don't know if you noticed the part in the debate where Biden was genuflecting to the Israelis by parroting the line that Hamas is the only party blocking the ceasefire. Trump said the unspeakable by admitting that the Israelis are the ones opposed to the ceasefire. That's because Trump has the independence to speak his mind whereas Biden is a slave of the Zionists with zero freedom of action.
Trump is not independent to the party. And IIRC trump said more than "israeli is the one that oppose to cease fire" in fact, I think he said this

1719645536038.png

I don't know what's "Let them finish the job" mean, but I don't think that's good for Palestinian...

Developereo

Elite Member
Jul 31, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Trump is not independent to the party. And IIRC trump said more than "israeli is the one that oppose to cease fire" in fact, I think he said this

View attachment 51783
I don't know what's "Let them finish the job" mean, but I don't think that's good for Palestinian...

Trump is very independent of the Republican Party. That's because they need him (to fill lower level seats) but he doesn't need them (except to pass the two party gauntlet that is impossible to remove in the short term).

As for this talk of 'let them finish' he has to say certain things to please the Zionist king makers, else he can kiss goodbye to the election, his wealth and his future. It is also true that Jared has enormous influence on him through Ivanka (or Ivana, I can never remember which is which), but he also prides himself on being his own man and not taking orders from anybody. His ego will demand that America is seen as bossman in any dealings with Israel.

Users who are viewing this thread