US 2026 Midterm Elections Thread

"But remember about the oil: You're paying a price, but boy, is that a small price than what it would be if these lunatics were allowed to have a nuclear weapon and used it on Mobile, Alabama."
 
"But remember about the oil: You're paying a price, but boy, is that a small price than what it would be if these lunatics were allowed to have a nuclear weapon and used it on Mobile, Alabama."

Oh yeah, Mobile Alabama would be Iran's Target 😂
 
Buff Mike?

Really?
I also thought this was a big joke on the guy I had to look it up but his own campaign put that up 🤦 how about people start talking about how they will resolve real world issues with actual ways instead of yeah guys I got it no worries I’m not going to tell you how I’m going to do the things I say but trust me I got it…..I don’t mind red tapes if they can prevent a burning inferno on the highway and honestly what is the issue with EV vehicle if they are manufactured in America at a low cost(man I did see some nice Chinese EV in Slovenia yes I brought up my trip the guy driving us was like look Chinese 😆 it was nice EV SUV even if I don’t know the name of it)
 
Oh yeah, Mobile Alabama would be Iran's Target 😂
…………..seriously are we now willing to admit this is guy is a bigger train wreck than Biden ever was 🤦 2 more years or 3 viagras later in STD fueled orgy
 
…………..seriously are we now willing to admit this is guy is a bigger train wreck than Biden ever was 🤦 2 more years or 3 viagras later in STD fueled orgy
You're preaching to the choir bro. The guy is a complete embarrassment IMO
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts

Back
Top