• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

US Politics

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Supreme Court allows new Louisiana map, U.S. elections face foreign threats, more | The Daily Report​

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

'Isn't That Wrong?': Mike Carey Bemoans Foreign Spending In US Elections​

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

George Stephanopoulos On Holding Politicians Accountable For Election Denial​

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Separating fact from fiction on the frontline of Americas Border Crisis | Foreign Correspondent​

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Upside-down US flag flew at Justice Alito's home after 2020 election, NYT reports​

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

'Just disgusting': Joe reacts to report Justice Alito flew 'Stop the Steal' symbol on front lawn​

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

JUST IN: GOP Lawmaker Invites 'Corrupt' Judge Juan Merchan To Be His Guest At Trump's Inauguration​

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Texas Gov Pardons Racist Murderer of BLM Protester​

RabzonKhan

Aug 1, 2008
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
432442181_837708388460737_3989650936508600446_n.jpg

GoMig-21

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Man that whole catfight between Moscow Marje and AOC and that other gal I forget her name (black chick) was brutal. All the old, white men were sitting back in their chairs didn't even understand Gen-Alpha/Gen-Z chick lingo.
It's a Washington D.C. generational shift happening right before our eyes.

GoMig-21

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
@RabzonKhan @Hamartia Antidote @FuturePAF @PakFactor what do you fellas think about this?

Now I think all of you fellas know quite well I ain't no fan of the orange baboon, whatsoever. Disclaimer I must get out of the way.

But I've been following some of this news & X-posts (even Elon Musk is posting it wondering the same as myself) as we know that main street media claims it hasn't found any evidence that there was any fraud or even tampering with the 2020 election. And granted the election was held at the height of Covid IIRC which probably augmented the mail-in ballots exponentially, more so than any other election is my guess.

But is this concerning to you guys? Others want to jump in an offer opinion pls be my guest.

The first Fulton Council president who's asking the questions keeps referring to the missing ballot images as the ones from election day. But they were from the recount - I think there is a distinction there. Yes, they were for that particular 2020 election, but they were missing on the recount not the original voting process. I think that's important.

The 2nd is I understand that some of the info Tucker is getting from that fella he's interviewing is strictly that of a poll, but we all know polls more often than not speak for themselves and in this case could they be answered by MAGA people who want to skew the poll?

Check these out and let me know what you guys think if this is concerning, at the least.

FuturePAF

Think Tank Analyst
Dec 17, 2014
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
@RabzonKhan @Hamartia Antidote @FuturePAF @PakFactor what do you fellas think about this?

Now I think all of you fellas know quite well I ain't no fan of the orange baboon, whatsoever. Disclaimer I must get out of the way.

But I've been following some of this news & X-posts (even Elon Musk is posting it wondering the same as myself) as we know that main street media claims it hasn't found any evidence that there was any fraud or even tampering with the 2020 election. And granted the election was held at the height of Covid IIRC which probably augmented the mail-in ballots exponentially, more so than any other election is my guess.

But is this concerning to you guys? Others want to jump in an offer opinion pls be my guest.

The first Fulton Council president who's asking the questions keeps referring to the missing ballot images as the ones from election day. But they were from the recount - I think there is a distinction there. Yes, they were for that particular 2020 election, but they were missing on the recount not the original voting process. I think that's important.

The 2nd is I understand that some of the info Tucker is getting from that fella he's interviewing is strictly that of a poll, but we all know polls more often than not speak for themselves and in this case could they be answered by MAGA people who want to skew the poll?

Check these out and let me know what you guys think if this is concerning, at the least.

The election in 2020 felt legit, there was enough feeling to try to get Trump out of office, especially amongst young people that don’t tend to vote as much.

This year though, Trump has a legit chance to come back on the merit that the Biden years have been hard economically on most Americans.

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The election in 2020 felt legit, there was enough feeling to try to get Trump out of office, especially amongst young people that don’t tend to vote as much.

This year though, Trump has a legit chance to come back on the merit that the Biden years have been hard economically on most Americans.

All they have to do is say Biden greenlighted Vietnam style carpetbombing of cities and he'll be sunk.

Oscar

Mar 28, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
All they have to do is say Biden greenlighted Vietnam style carpetbombing of cities and he'll be sunk.

Wont happen - the pro-Bibi lobby in the US along with the Evangelical equivalent of ISIS is too busy trying to save the Bibi narrative.

On the other hand the overly aggressive idiots who take down my flag and put the Palestinian one up instead are muddying this issue further.

At the end, the voter turnout could be a total damp squib and the dems might lose just because people are fatigued with the information/disinfomation overload.

The MAGA brigade will vote as it is regardless

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts