• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

US Politics

Lulldapull

Oct 21, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
opposite ends of the color spectrum, these 2 ladies... iinw Panahi's family escaped Iran when the Shah fell, and the cackling witch slept her way to the top.. willie brown ko deti thi (she used to have at it with mayor Willie brown's brown willie)
Lotta colored shysters out there. Just fraudsters. That ‘panahi’ don’t look Irani from anywhere. The other one?……kamala Singh? ……good luck on deciphering her racial/ cultural background.

Total bukvaas people.

Sharma Ji

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Lotta colored shysters out there. Just fraudsters. That ‘panahi’ don’t look Irani from anywhere. The other one?……kamala Singh? ……good luck on deciphering her racial/ cultural background.

Total bukvaas people.
She half Iranian, man

Kamala has south Indian, Tamil roots

Lulldapull

Oct 21, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
She half Iranian, man

Kamala has south Indian, Tamil roots
Yeah but that so called Irani is not real Irani no? She’s half black, and so is her host kamala Singh no?

Both are mixed race no?

How are they Irani or Indian?

Sharma Ji

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

kamala is jamaican indian, her jamaican roots im not sure of, could be afro or could be girmitiya slave who were shipped there but the Amriki whites rejected the Indians in favor of Black more muscular stronger cotton pickers and farm hands

Lulldapull

Oct 21, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

kamala is jamaican indian, her jamaican roots im not sure of, could be afro or could be girmitiya slave who were shipped there but the Amriki whites rejected the Indians in favor of Black more muscular stronger cotton pickers and farm hands
Girmitya slave?……oh bhaaaaaanchhhh😝

wtf does that even mean bro?….😝

I already like you bhai……that word blew my socks off……😝

Oh bhaaaaaaanchhhhh😝

Sharma Ji

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Girmitya slave?……oh bhaaaaaanchhhh😝

wtf does that even mean bro?….😝

I already like you bhai……that word blew my socks off……😝

Oh bhaaaaaaanchhhhh😝
did you look it up ?

Girmitiya is how they came to be known over time – the name derived from the term Girmit, a corruption of the English word, agreement. This indentured emigration began in the 19th century to meet the shortage of labour supply caused by the abolition of slavery in the British Empire in 1833.

"indentured emigration" :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Lulldapull

Oct 21, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
did you look it up ?

Girmitiya is how they came to be known over time – the name derived from the term Girmit, a corruption of the English word, agreement. This indentured emigration began in the 19th century to meet the shortage of labour supply caused by the abolition of slavery in the British Empire in 1833.

"indentured emigration" :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
Damn bro now dats some deep shit. I know the Brit’s were shippin ghareeb from da subcontinent around to all their far flung colonies for you know growin cotton/ coffee/ tobacco. I mean dis shit wuz fo reeel in da Caribbean and West Indies/ Guyana and even Fiji. I know them two ladies panahi and kamala are the result of this human trafficking. Yous could just look at em and say it happened!

RabzonKhan

Aug 1, 2008
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
This is just ridiculous.

Not only official act cannot be prosecuted, but they can't be used as evidence to support what is "non-official" act. Which mean you can't basically determine what did the president do is an official act and what is not because everything a President did have some official capacity to it. For example, using the military to arrest/assassinate political rival even with a private intention, that would have been an official act (because he used his executive power to call the military for action) and since you can't use the official act as evidence (Hence you can't use that fact that he called up the military to arrest/assassinate the rival) You can't basically persecute the president for that private act.

Well, now I hope Biden realise this and to take this into account and fully utilise the power SCOTUS just gave him, as the CURRENT President of the United States, I wouldn't mind if Trump was thrown in jail or worse, I mean, 2 can play this game.
Though I doubt Biden would take any action, the felon, on the other hand, is already planning how to make the most of it, as there are already celebrations going on in his camp.

The president of the right-wing Heritage Foundation, said “the Supreme Court’s presidential immunity ruling is encouraging and is vital to ensuring a president won’t have to second guest, triple guest every decision they’re making.” He also alluded that it would help usher in project 2025 when Trump wins reelection in November and that the group, known for project 2025, is already in the process of taking the country back. “We are in the process of second American Revolution, which will remain bloodless if the left allows it to be,” he said in an interview on Steve Bannon’s war room podcast.

RabzonKhan

Aug 1, 2008
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
450147029_909902481241327_4584055161640707414_n.jpg

j_hungary

Professional
Oct 24, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Though I doubt Biden would take any action, the felon, on the other hand, is already planning how to make the most of it, as there are already celebrations going on in his camp.

The president of the right-wing Heritage Foundation, said “the Supreme Court’s presidential immunity ruling is encouraging and is vital to ensuring a president won’t have to second guest, triple guest every decision they’re making.” He also alluded that it would help usher in project 2025 when Trump wins reelection in November and that the group, known for project 2025, is already in the process of taking the country back. “We are in the process of second American Revolution, which will remain bloodless if the left allows it to be,” he said in an interview on Steve Bannon’s war room podcast.
Project 2025 is a dictatorship project. It was aimed to basically install Republican to power, bypassing many limit mechanism, and more importantly indoctrination of young American by basically removing the Department of Education...... That's probably the most scary bit of the entire thing.

The problem with the latest SCOTUS ruling is, there are NO WAY to appeal it, unless a new SCOTUS come in session and repeal it themselves, but it is not going to happen unless the current 6 to 3 balance is out. Which mean the only way you can do this is by constitutional amendment and make the President accountable. But this would mean 3/4 of the state approval and 2/3 of both houses agree. This is never going to happen.

Trump will basically use this to launch a coup, he will declare martial law and suspend Posse Comitatus act once his term is over and install a military government that was loyal to him, we know this is going to happen because this is what him and Mike Flynn was talking about when he losses the 2020 election. He will most certainly doing this in 2029 if he was re-elected in Nov.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest