Voters turn out in record numbers in France’s high-stakes snap election

Macron is a warmonger. He spent all money on his glorious Ukraine war. The French people suffer because of him.

Posting a twitter account of a Paje*t hating on Islam and Muslims. I’m sure it’s “left wing and Muslims” burning down Paris. Matter of fact, GFY for posting this!

And this bud bud ding ding knows all this to be true whilst sitting in india, receiving weird messages from sanghis.......... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Posting a twitter account of a Paje*t hating on Islam and Muslims. I’m sure it’s “left wing and Muslims” burning down Paris. Matter of fact, GFY for posting this!
I love you too!

Humour me, did the Muslims and commies set fires or not?

And this bud bud ding ding knows all this to be true whilst sitting in india, receiving weird messages from sanghis.......... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
self problem “defender of Western Europe.”

If I had a genie, I’ll wish that he creates a Covid like virus that will only infest Indians and they will die on the spot. For Hindus, it will be extra painful!

self problem “defender of Western Europe.”

If I had a genie, I’ll wish that he creates a Covid like virus that will only infest Indians and they will die on the spot. For Hindus, it will be extra painful!

If only.................... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The end of the EU is nearing. The Turkish state and folks are enjoying every bit of it.....
Always darkest just before dawn.

Remember,

The four boxes of liberty is a 19th-century American idea that proposes: "There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and cartridge. Please use in that order."

Once the French people realize they are not going to vote their way out of the mess they are in, then comes the revolution.

If I am an immigrant in France right now, I will be packing my bags.

I love you too!

You think quoting an Iraqi Christian Refugee who was thrown out of Sweden for burning flags and Qurans in front of Mosques and Embassies is a reliable source? Salwan Momika is a career Islamophobe.

Also the left won big in the elections in France, so what are you even trying to say?

Last edited:
You think quoting a Iraqi Christian Refugee who was thrown out of Sweden for burning flags and Qurans in front of Mosques and Embassies is a reliable source? Salwan Momika is a career Islamophobe.

Also the left won big in the elections in France, so what are you even trying to say?
Bro - I’ve had it enough with these RW morons. As much as I hate the LW embrace of LGBTQ, me being a conservative Muslim in the US would rather liberals dominate the landscape than any RW.

“Commies and Muslims” two things RW westerners hate the most

Man, the Popular Front winning in France has me legit estatic, I have not been this hopeful in a while about electoral politics, probably not since Syriza a majority winning in Greece have I been this excited.

Lets hope that this is more fruitful than Tsipras being a letdown..

Once the French people realize they are not going to vote their way out of the mess they are in, then comes the revolution.

If I am an immigrant in France right now, I will be packing my bags.

The Majority of France decided that they didn't want the Nazis in power. Why would anyone be packing anything? maybe the Nazis should be the ones Packing. lol

Humor me this, is this guy a muslim or a Commie? They ransacked Capital Hill broke in and tried to hang mike pence. Came armed and planning to take hostages too.

capitol-breach-apologies-20816.jpg

1720392898123.png

The Majority of France decided that they didn't want the Nazis in power. Why would anyone be packing anything? maybe the Nazis should be the ones Packing. lol
They're Zionist Nazis, they want to do Nazi shit but not to Jews this time but towards Muslims instead. They love Israel more than their own country.

With all due respect to @Davey Crockett but I don't understand you at all.
On one hand he defends Hitler, who just let's didn't like Jews very much, and on the other he likes Marie Le Pen and her goons who are the biggest self proclaimed Zionists in Europe.

I don't get it.

Last edited:
French have a long history for civil disobedience and violent protests.
Why the crying when non-white also copy a long held french tradition.

Pathetic hindufascists and zionist terrorists can go cry all day but no one like nazis. Get that into your thick skull.

Its embarassing to watch right wing hindus supporting far right scumbags all over europe and Israel. Like, dont you get it. They hate YOU more than muslims. Its just that muslims are the vanguard, and if they manage to crush muslims then rest of colored people are a piece of cake..

Macron is a warmonger. He spent all money on his glorious Ukraine war. The French people suffer because of him.

Not really.
He tried as much as he could to stop the war. But was not allowed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back