Donkey King Alive, PTI Alive
Donkey King Dead, PTI Dead

Plain and Simple.
Khota Khor alive - Parwari alive
Plain and Simple.

Dekh Bhiya , Let me respond

1- A Muslim can Marry at any age , as long as Man/Women agree [FACT]
Many stories of old tell this about people we know

2 - 3.5 years , the man ran country with 20 Billion Profit , during Covid [FACT]

3- Honorable Ertagul is founder of Turkish Ottoman Empire , the Respectable tribe of Turkey , just sharing Positive History on Media. It is not fabrication
Is it crime if Under Imran Khan , TV showed Ertagul ? This is part of initiatve to educate people about Turkey's history[FACT]

4- CPEC industry setup was to commence after Power plants and Water Projects , so Imran Khan has no say in that , Plan laid out by China
Imran Khan to Ghareeb logoon ko Health Card de raha tha[FACT]

5- Yes We can survive on our Own in the world , Imran Khan did not had policy of Isolation , he favored engaging with world cultures[FACT]
Na turkey nay teray wastay kuchh karna si, na Irani turani ne aur na Sawdi ne……

Khuda da khauf kar aur in teeno ko follow karna foran bund kar deen!

It’s 2024 bro.

Asi pakistani haingay! We got our own serious dramay. And (evidently )in teeno mulkon nay hamain apni bhund dikha deni hae if we ask them for money today.

إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ​

Help kerne wala Allah hota hai

Muslman aek dil aek jan hain

Haj ki Dinno main , log Dua Kerte hain , ke Musalman Aek Insaan ban jain

They help , when we had earth quake who helped Turkey / Saudia etc other Muslim nations, who helps us when we had financial crunch again many nations

Kiya apne Haath Pawn Tooth Gai hain that we need help from others?
That we are so desperate all the time apart form clamity like natural desaster?

Himmat Karo ..

Eid qareeb hai , Lakhoon Muslaman pray for better world , a world with better justice for humanity

Last edited:
During the 80s and 90s, a low election turnout was always attributed to public fatigue. People were fed up with the constant political bickering, slanders, and turmoil among the rival big parties. The educated classes remained mostly self disenfranchised. Under these conditions, a third force emerged that outsmarted and outmaneuvered all its rivals within two decades.

Imran-led PTI has now become the biggest party in Pakistan with roots in all corners of the country and abroad. We may differ in what methods and support it had to reach this stage, but the reality is PTI is the most loved party amongst all Pakistanis.

Riding on the horse of unrivaled popularity Imran has committed some cardinal political mistakes that some seasoned politicians would abstain from or find an instant remedy if done. However, the die-hard followers may not admit to it.

Popularity is never a permanent feature, it has its own dynamics. Only an amateur will think otherwise. Political hardships in Pakistan are also not permanent. A change of guard in the Establishment and Judiciary also contribute to it.

Indulging in Pakistan's political history one can conclude what may lie in the future for PTI and Imran. NAP(now ANP), MQM London, Awami League, PMLN, PPP, and Others are just a few examples of some survivors and some defunct parties.

In reality, Imran and his party's fate is in his own hands. He can continue to be as he is or he can win over everyone( politicians and establishment)with his political charisma. I for one would love the latter and would not like him to go wasted as a Rebel of the State.
View attachment 48546
miaan jaddun aye ga apni thook say boot peh polish lagaye gaa!! ahhuuu ahhuuu!

Neither of the above
instead

Plain and Simple.

So can you explain please in very simple terms, since IK ouster what has the current government achieved in terms of poverty, economic growth, bringing investment, a stable environment??

I am disappointed by imran khan bro had everything in his hands but he didn't go aggressive now he in jail like bruh. Dude could have saved pakistan but didn't cuz he didn't have the guts.

Neither of the above
instead

Plain and Simple.
Khota Khor alive - Parwari alive
Plain and Simple.
Although I disagree with Imran's demeaning style of Politics, deep inside I pray for HIDAYAT for everyone, including me and him. I would love to see my motherland prosper with love and unity. We all have to die in the end, may Allah show us the LIGHT and TRUTH before that and have mercy on us all. Amin

But from sharp words and wits men pluck no fruit,
And gathering thorns they shake the tree at root;
For words divide and rend;

But silence is most noble till the end.

I hope they don't let the treacherous bastard Cartoon-e-Azam Imran Khan escape to another country like he's trying with his constant love letters to the Generals.

I hope they don't let the treacherous bastard Cartoon-e-Azam Imran Khan escape to another country like he's trying with his constant love letters to the Generals.
If Imran Khan really wanted to leave Pakistan, he could do that already in 2022, when not a single court case was filed against him. Instead, he chose to stay and fight your army cult of Asim Muneer to this day.

If Imran Khan really wanted to leave Pakistan, he could do that already in 2022, when not a single court case was filed against him. Instead, he chose to stay and fight your army cult of Asim Muneer to this day.
Nope, the bastard Cartoon-e-Azam Imran Khan was lead to believe that majority of Generals and the Army were behind him and he could do a coup d'etat and he'll be treated like Sultan Recep Tayyib Erdogan.

The bastard was so convinced by his advisers that he actually went ahead with the 9 May 2023 treachery which eventually landed him jail.

His advisers are nowhere to be seen... The End.

Imran Khan (The Honorable), the Leader of Nation , has Lead Pakistani People towards the reality

People of Country voted for PTI in last Elections and PTI won
  • Yahi Process hai
  • Public Support is everything
  • There is nothing with out People Support

That is what PTI stands for , Justice , voice of people and social work

People who disrespect Mr Erdogan or Ertagul also disrespect People of Turkey , you can't eat Halwa only
  • Want Milgem Corvette
  • Want Jinnah Frigates who bhi Aek Nahi 6 Frigates
  • Want Turkish Drones
  • Want Turkish Targeting POD
  • Want Turkish Kaan Project
  • Want collaboration on other scientific projects
  • Want Turkish investment
  • Want Students to go study in Turkey
  • Want Shawarma
  • Want more relation with Turkey but ......
Think before you express your views about Ertagul , the man is a founding father of Turkish People.
  • ہوش کے ناخُن لو

The statement such as , Imran Khan was trying to be Erdogan ,
correction is due

Imran Khan has dedicated his life since his 30-40 years to FIX Pakistan.
The similarity with Erdogan are coincidental.

Imran Khan is a social worker turned politician

I am surprised by the indication some folks on this form do not respect Turkey Founding Father such as Ertugal , the history of Turkey and significance of the tribe. No wonder PTV launched programs to help develop better understanding of Turkey. Because at the time , Turkey-Pakistan were discussing Free Trade Agreement

Memory bhi weak ho gai , people don't remember why PTV started educational shows , the back drop was planned Free Trade Agreement with Turkey

Part of agreement was to educate people of each nation about each other's culture

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back