What book are you reading?

I've just started this very powerful book on the challenges faced by soldiers in the trenches of WWI.

1703229791166.jpeg

The book lists a number of original recipes used to feed soldiers of the time, it also goes on to describe how one Allied war farm measured almost 20,000 hectares. The Allies could also import food from Britain – though a great deal of it ended up at the bottom of the English Channel.

I've just started this very powerful book on the challenges faced by soldiers in the trenches of WWI.

View attachment 2054

The book lists a number of original recipes used to feed soldiers of the time, it also goes on to describe how one Allied war farm measured almost 20,000 hectares. The Allies could also import food from Britain – though a great deal of it ended up at the bottom of the English Channel.
What a fun idea for a book. I would love to read this book. Hopefully, I can find a copy in Pakistan.

Sadly, I can't find this book on Liberty Book's website.
No brother, you call them on the mobile number on the website and ask if they can back order it for you. If you still have trouble let me know and I will ask a colleague who is visiting Australia to buy a copy and bring it back to Pakistan, I can then mail it to your office/PO address. Let me know if that helps.

Regards,

No brother, you call them on the mobile number on the website and ask if they can back order it for you. If you still have trouble let me know and I will ask a colleague who is visiting Australia to buy a copy and bring it back to Pakistan, I can then mail it to your office/PO address. Let me know if that helps.

Regards,
I am sending them a request right now.

Might seem outlandish to some but for me Tom Clancy all the way (RIP) have his whole collection. Before anybody makes a face, tell me whose books turned into money-making devices as movies? Lol

He is single handedly responsible for educating us about the Cold War and Soviet Union, when a lot of us would think about soviet union being poor SOBS

Other than Tom Clancy, Dan brown, read all his gems too, learned a lot of about history, also one of the few authors whose booking turned into money making devices AKA movies, follow the drift so far? Lol

Might seem outlandish to some but for me Tom Clancy all the way (RIP) have his whole collection. Before anybody makes a face, tell me whose books turned into money-making devices as movies? Lol

He is single handedly responsible for educating us about the Cold War and Soviet Union, when a lot of us would think about soviet union being poor SOBS

Other than Tom Clancy, Dan brown, read all his gems too, learned a lot of about history, also one of the few authors whose booking turned into money making devices AKA movies, follow the drift so far? Lol
Metro book series is also good.

Metro book series is also good.

Never really got in the game z though, is that the one with a first person perspective? Not a fan of first person games unless call of duty but they seem a bit outlandish this days like the fast and furious movie series

Calling all Pakistani bibliophiles, if you are struggling to find a particular book and would like it sourced you can contact https://bookabook.pk/ who can source the book and even order it from Amazon etc, the costs are not too bad, the main problem is delivery waiting times, but alas if you are looking for niche books not regularly stocked in bookshops this is a good website to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back