What book are you reading?

@Nilgiri
I know you can speak Chinese. But I don't know if you can read Chinese. If you can read Chinese, this book is recommended for you.

The book has been called the most amazing novel in contemporary China. It is a bit difficult to read, hard to understand and requires countless repetitions of reading and thinking.
Because it is so difficult to understand it, it has not spread much and not many people know about it.
There is a TV series based on this novel. But because the novel goes too deep into the study of human nature, the TV series cuts down a lot of content. Might as well just read the novel.

View attachment 64089
Is there an English translation?

Is there an English translation?
This is a very cold Chinese novel and will not be available in English.
This novel is a very profound study of human nature, especially the use of human nature research and analysis in business activities. It uses a lot of very profound words, and even the average Chinese person would have a hard time understanding the meaning behind these words. It requires the reader to have a very rich social experience and philosophical wisdom.
You can try to buy a copy and read it, it will test your Chinese comprehension skills very much. If you can read it completely, your life will change significantly.
I can read parts of it and understand the meaning behind it. But only parts of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back