What is your Education or your Credentials (Include Degrees, Diplomas, and Certificates)?

I'm an 50 year old Chemical engineer who worked in Oil and Gas sector for many years. Planning to retire soon and join almost exactly your path. Planning a animal feed mill with further expansion into Broiler and piggery.
There is a so much you can extract from a Pig - although forbidden for me as a muslim - but everything from meat to collagen to hide can be extracted from the animal which surpasses even Bovine sources.

There is a so much you can extract from a Pig - although forbidden for me as a muslim - but everything from meat to collagen to hide can be extracted from the animal which surpasses even Bovine sources.
I'm feeling uneasy.

Are posts #31 and #32 connected in any way?

I'm feeling uneasy.

Are posts #31 and #32 connected in any way?
Nope - just an observation based on the piggery idea that aligns with a former role that once involved a visit to a collagen plant where swine collagen was involved.

Nope - just an observation based on the piggery idea that aligns with a former role that once involved a visit to a collagen plant where swine collagen was involved.
Oh, OK.

Will @Joe Shearer, @Nilgiri and @Oscar attend here? I will keep an eye. Though, I am not revealing my age and education in front heavyweight seniors.
Don't laugh, but......

When I first read this sentence, I read

"I am not revealing my age and education in front overweight seniors"

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts

Back