Whatever

Not for years now but I have friends who are pretty big into riding.. I'm in the market for one atm, maybe around diwali.. lets see. Most likely something from the RE roster. The meteor is under srs consideration, ticks all the boxes for me.

You in Mumbai / Pune ?
Yeah you guessed it right I am in pune currently ,
Maybe you should go for new Himalayan its pretty awesome , even though didn't like the engine sound (constant Whizzing ) and the overall finishing of the bike ( wires and bolts!) the closer you get the bad it looks 😐

RE meteor is pretty much the best choice 😁
P.s don't go for super meteor as the back shock absorbers are stiff and will make a mess of your back in long rides! Such a waste of the best designed motorbike in indian market! 😑

Yezdi roadster is pretty good but not as refined as the royal Enfield
Maybe we should create a new biker thread? If not already present

Yeah you guessed it right I am in pune currently ,
Maybe you should go for new Himalayan its pretty awesome , even though didn't like the engine sound (constant Whizzing ) and the overall finishing of the bike ( wires and bolts!) the closer you get the bad it looks 😐

RE meteor is pretty much the best choice 😁
P.s don't go for super meteor as the back shock absorbers are stiff and will make a mess of your back in long rides! Such a waste of the best designed motorbike in indian market! 😑

Yezdi roadster is pretty good but not as refined as the royal Enfield
Maybe we should create a new biker thread? If not already present
@vsdoc is a pretty seasoned rider and says he's had it with RE

he a KTM bhakt now

I prefer the old school style of the REs

kuch nahi toh I'll just get me a gool ol' Classic and be done with it, that thing is just such a canvas to do your own thing with.

one seater, organic type matrial ke panniers.. and that's that. 😎

maxresdefault.jpg

Not for years now but I have friends who are pretty big into riding.. I'm in the market for one atm, maybe around diwali.. lets see. Most likely something from the RE roster. The meteor is under srs consideration, ticks all the boxes for me.

You in Mumbai / Pune ?
Check out mine ( at the time of delivery)

Black matte finish 😁😁, much more comfortable than the classic

Screenshot_20240913-125910.png

Check out mine ( at the time of delivery)

Black matte finish 😁😁, much more comfortable than the classic

View attachment 64618
lovely, she a beaut !

if I were to change anything.. spoke wheels (both practical and aesthetic pov se)

and I hope you got rid of that ridiculous "sari guard" ugly thing that they have to put on there, by law !

@vsdoc is a pretty seasoned rider and says he's had it with RE
he a KTM bhakt now
🤔Ktm? Why leave RE for a chapari bike 😆
I prefer the old school style of the REs
Yeah the discontinued the old 500 cc classic ,i hate them for it , I don't like the feel of the 650 cc engine. ,old bikes. Were pretty awesome
kuch nahi toh I'll just get me a gool ol' Classic and be done with it, that thing is just such a canvas to do your own thing with.

one seater, organic type matrial ke panniers.. and that's that. 😎

maxresdefault.jpg

Maybe you should wait for the classic bobber? 😉
They just launched the classic in all new colours

Aurora is my new fav

Last edited:
lovely, she a beaut !

if I were to change anything.. spoke wheels (both practical and aesthetic pov se)
This one is stellar black so this thing came with alloy wheels and tubeless tyres
and I hope you got rid of that ridiculous "sari guard" ugly thing that they have to put on there, by law !
I told them to put a windscreen and this leg guard 😁 ,the original leg guard was much less ugly 😆

@Lulldapull

I never saw you so active on original PDF. In fact, I never saw you posting on original PDF. At least I don't remember. I saw your id first time only on the two inheritor forums.

@Lulldapull

I never saw you so active on original PDF. In fact, I never saw you posting on original PDF. At least I don't remember. I saw your id first time only on the two inheritor forums.
I was at PDF when it started in 2002. Stayed until 2006 or so. Then quit posting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back