• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Whatever

ghazi52

Think Tank Analyst
Mar 21, 2007
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
1720132357791.png

Sainthood 2.0

Elite Member
Jul 23, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Goodbye, it was nice meeting you all @Paitoo @RealNapster @PakAl @Mustang125 @Mirzali Khan @Great Janjua @Mrloveday @Sharma Ji @Goenitz

if they nuke my account by the time you get my message or else I'd have to explore another option

PakAl

Sep 27, 2007
Goodbye, it was nice meeting you all @Paitoo @RealNapster @PakAl @Mustang125 @Mirzali Khan @Great Janjua @Mrloveday @Sharma Ji @Goenitz

if they nuke my account by the time you get my message or else I'd have to explore another option

It was nice meeting you and great debating with you bro. Pakistanis would need atleast a few more generations to reach where want them to be, to be smart intelligent and sensible people who make good mature decisions for the future of their nation.

Come on discord bro.

Mirzali Khan

SpeedLimited
Sep 25, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Thank you so much for your time here brother. We have been online friends for around 3+ years on this forum. We have had many enlightening conversations.

Good luck on your future endeavors, I wish you the best.

Paitoo

Sep 8, 2021

I think this forum needs an alternative. @vsdoc @Sharma Ji @Mrloveday will agree

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest