• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Why did Muslim-majority Tajikistan ban the hijab?

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Nah, Zoroastrian is not influencing three Abrahamic faiths. Just pretty logic that God will send many of His messengers to not only one group and do it since early human civilization. It is because God is Kind and has Rahmat, He will direct human to Heaven and educate human

Of course we know that Islam is the recent and youngest among the big religion, Islam is just reinforcing what has already been there.

When Older religion get corrupted, then God sends newer messengers to teach human kind, it is pretty logic and natural.

Abrahamic Religion has been dominating the Earth and has captured lot of land. It shows it is true religion.

No religion gets corrupted. New ones like to think so to force their version on to followers of the old. By military force, torture, rapine, and industrial scale destruction and bloodshed.

About Zoroastrianism not being directly influencing the three Abrahamic faiths, you need to read more. From non Islamic sources.

Cheers, Doc

Indos

INT'L MOD
Jul 25, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
No religion gets corrupted. New ones like to think so to force their version on to followers of the old. By military force, torture, rapine, and industrial scale destruction and bloodshed.

About Zoroastrianism not being directly influencing the three Abrahamic faiths, you need to read more. From non Islamic sources.

Cheers, Doc

Religion getting corrupted is pretty natural as it is very human. We can see for example in Islam we can see the emergence of ISIS, AQ ideology and we also have Sufistic sect that is seen as moving away from Tauhid (I talked as person who learn Sufi and see the teaching in essence is pretty right)

In Islam even there is this famous Hadith

1719850551694.png

Sharma Ji

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Religion getting corrupted is pretty natural as it is very human. We can see for example in Islam we can see the emergence of ISIS, AQ ideology and we also have Sufistic sect that is seen as moving away from Tauhid (I talked as person who learn Sufi and see the teaching in essence is pretty right)

View attachment 52644
who was the last someone who got sent ?

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

View attachment 52644

You are confused.

People get corrupted.

God and his message via a true prophet does not.

Your discourse is on the politics of faith.

Mine is fundamental. Spiritual.

Cheers, Doc

Indos

INT'L MOD
Jul 25, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
who was the last someone who got sent ?

From what we see through out history of Islam, no one claim he is a messenger of God, so this people are not obligated to tell it since he doesnt bring something new as Quran is protected by God, unlike other holly book. God stated that He Himself will protect Quran and we have large documented prophet Hadith as well, unlike in other religions where their main source is already blurred and missing

In 1900, we can see some Muslim thinkers that is quite influential like
Jamaludin Al-Afghani, Rasyid Ridha, Muhammad Abduh. Their main work is to modernize Islam society, to adapt to modern education system, stuff like that

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
From what we see through out history of Islam, no one claim he is a messenger of God, so this people are not obligated to tell it since he doesnt bring something new as Quran is protected by God, unlike other holly book. God stated that He Himself will protect Quran and we have large documented prophet Hadith as well, unlike in other religions where their main source is already blurred and missing

Jamaludin Al-Afghani, Rasyid Ridha, Muhammad Abduh. Their main work is to modernize Islam society, to adapt to modern education system, stuff like that

By most non Islamic accounts, the Quran was written 300 years after Muhammad's death. My mainly Persian clerics

It is well known that Muhammad could not read nor write

Cheers, Doc

Indos

INT'L MOD
Jul 25, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You are confused.

People get corrupted.

God and his message via a true prophet does not.

Your discourse is on the politics of faith.

Mine is fundamental. Spiritual.

Cheers, Doc

Men, not many who care about Zoroastism any more, you can believe on what you want to believe

Currently Christian, Islam, Hindu (India), and Buddhis - reject God present (East Asian) that are shaping the world

Sharma Ji

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Ok, well I'm not an expert in theology. So no idea, man.

Indos

INT'L MOD
Jul 25, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
By most non Islamic accounts, the Quran was written 300 years after Muhammad's death. My mainly Persian clerics

It is well known that Muhammad could not read nor write

Cheers, Doc

Prophet Muhammad remember whole Quran. Even within 100 meters from my home there is some one I know who remember whole Quran. In Islam, we call them as Hafidz and there are many in Muslim world

Quran is written as Islam is emerging as many prophet Sahabah (close friends) who can read and write and write down Quran as soon as prophet say newer Quran verses.

The first Quran compilation effort is made during Abu Bakar Caliphate who is the closest friend of prophet Muhammad, then it become one Mushaft (One book that officially has been selected by the team made by Abu Bakar (he has become Calipth)

Then Ustman (Third Calipt and also close friend of prophet Muhammad) copy the Musaf and spread it to Muslim world and the Ustmant Musaf that become the current Quran

About the 300 years thing you said, it is not Quran, but Hadith that is compiled and selected under official state effort 300 years after the death of the prophet

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Prophet Muhammad remember whole Quran. Even within 100 meters from my home there is some one I know who remember whole Quran. In Islam, we call them as Hafidz and there are many in Muslim world

Quran is written as Islam is emerging as many prophet Sahabah (close friends) who can read and write and write down Quran as soon as prophet say newer Quran verses.

The first Quran compilation effort is made during Abu Bakar Caliphate who is the closest friend of prophet Muhammad, then it become one Mushaft (One book that officially has been selected by the team made by Abu Bakar (he has become Calipth)

Then Ustman copy the Musaf and spread it to Muslim world and the Ustmant Musaf that become the current Quran

About the 300 years thing you said, it is not Quran, but Hadith that is compiled 300 years after the death of the prophet

Ok. Won't argue. You are welcome to your beliefs. The facts may be different.

Cheers, Doc

Indos

INT'L MOD
Jul 25, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Then Ustman (Third Calipt and also close friend of prophet Muhammad) copy the Musaf and spread it to Muslim world and the Ustmant Musaf that become the current Quran

About the 300 years thing you said, it is not Quran, but Hadith that is compiled and selected under official state effort 300 years after the death of the prophet

Indos

INT'L MOD
Jul 25, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Ok. Won't argue. You are welcome to your beliefs. The facts may be different.

Cheers, Doc

Nah, it is the fact, modern science can see the age of any manuscript. One of the oldest is in England, under Christian British Gov

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts