• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Why did Muslim-majority Tajikistan ban the hijab?

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
No. Because Zoroastrianism and Hinduism are in fact the oldest known religions in the world.

Sure the cavemen might have worshipped bees, but you dont strike me as the ridiculous analogy sort.

Cheers, Doc

Hinduism is about 200 years old that's when it was codified before then it was just random superstitions of South Asia

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
No. Because Zoroastrianism and Hinduism are in fact the oldest known religions in the world.

Sure the cavemen might have worshipped bees, but you dont strike me as the ridiculous analogy sort.

Cheers, Doc

So there was just beliefs at the level of bee worship prior to zoros?

Sounds contemptuous, unless you only consider monotheism as a superior theology, in which case why mention Hinduism lol

Btw in reality the bee worshippers as you call them, or nature worshippers let's say are probably mine eve everyone's real ancestral belief, people are more likely to go back to that if anything.

Indos

INT'L MOD
Jul 25, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You just admitted that there is no one Quran and in fact it is not a book directly by God unchanged to this date.

Thank you for proving my point.

No other interest in this discussion.

Cheers, Doc

What with this not unchanged thing ?

Does Quran become changed after I made Quran verses for several pages and then put store it and later 1000 years later discovered by other people ? Dont you get what I try to explain to you in previous post that individual compilation is pretty much very logic to happen ?

But in the end it is the Musaf compiled by Abu Bakar as the first Calipt and then Usmant Musaf as third Calipt that make Quran unchanged.

See every thing in essence, different Arabic style on different Ancient Quran and so on doesnt change Quran. Dont see on surface and always see the essence of matter

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
So there was just beliefs at the level of bee worship prior to zoros?

Sounds contemptuous, unless you only consider monotheism as a superior theology, in which case why mention Hinduism lol

Btw in reality the bee worshippers as you call them, or nature worshippers let's say are probably mine eve everyone's real ancestral belief, people are more likely to go back to that if anything.

All the theologies of ancient Persia (and its extended empire, very definitely including Tajikistan) were all a precursor and seamless continuum of codified monotheistic Zoroastrianism.

Why mentioned Hinduism ... because they reviled who we venerated, and vice versa. Zoroastrianism in fact did have its pagan, polytheist, and dualist precursor beliefs and theologies as well. All under the Mazdayasna belief system ancestral to ancient Persia.

Cheers, Doc

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
All the theologies of ancient Persia (and its extended empire, very definitely including Tajikistan) were all a precursor and seamless continuum of codified monotheistic Zoroastrianism.

Cheers, Doc
A seamless continuum from bees to Zoroaster?

An exchange with you sir always ends up in interesting placesπŸ™‚

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
A seamless continuum from bees to Zoroaster?

An exchange with you sir always ends up in interesting placesπŸ™‚

All organic, from the land and its people.

As Hinduism / Sanatan has its Dharma, we our Mazdayasna.

The Arabs their Islam.

Cheers, Doc

Indos

INT'L MOD
Jul 25, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

As Hinduism / Santan has its Dharma, we our Mazdayasna.

The Arabs their Islam.

Cheers, Doc

Not only Islam, but all Abrahamic (Judaism, Christian, Islam) comes from Arab person called Ibrahim who come from current Iraq.

Not only Pakistan, Indonesia who follow Abrahamic religion, but also whole West including USA, England, German, etc

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

As Hinduism / Sanatan has its Dharma, we our Mazdayasna.

The Arabs their Islam.

Cheers, Doc

As easy as that huh

Who can tell you otherwise I guess

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Not only Islam, but all Abrahamic (Judaism, Christian, Islam) comes from Arab person called Ibrahim who come from current Iraq.

Not only Pakistan, Indonesia who follow Abrahamic religion, but also whole West including USA, England, German, etc

You could say Semitic. Racial.

Islam per se is Arab. Regional. Tribal.

Cheers, Doc

Barcid

Dec 23, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Teaching your women and children to be honourable is not force

Like I said you can treat Hindu women to be whores, we have no problem with that, that's your choice and life

But we are Muslims we are on a different path
How much did you earn in bank interest last year?

Indos

INT'L MOD
Jul 25, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You could say Semitic. Racial.

Islam per se is Arab. Regional. Tribal.

Cheers, Doc

Also one addition, the Arab has their own cultural religion as well that they then forgotten after Ibrahim, and later Muhammad bring new religion to them.

Before, Arabs are more like Hindu who worship different Gods

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Also one addition, the Arab has their own cultural religion as well that they then forgotten after Ibrahim, and later Muhammad bring new religion to them.

Before, Arabs are more like Hindu who worship different Gods

Yes they were Moon goddess worshipping polytheist pagan idol worshippers. The moon goddess is common and derived from the Zoroastrian moon goddess. As Persia ruled over most of the continent and northern Africa. For thousands of years before Islam. Many of our girls are named after her.

Cheers, Doc

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Yes they were Moon goddess worshipping polytheist pagan idol worshippers. The moon goddess is common and derived from the Zoroastrian moon goddess. As Persia ruled over most of the continent and northern Africa. For thousands of years before Islam. Many of our girls are named after her.

Cheers, Doc

And something else before that too, no doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts