• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Why did Muslim-majority Tajikistan ban the hijab?

KingQamaR

Sep 14, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
What an absolutely disgusting attack on the believers Is persecuting people and forcibly attacking them the way to make them agree with your sick policy? you start to shave beards and force others to your way of life just to keep in power and then you wonder why terrorism get recruits

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Nothing substantive to add beyond passive aggressive cryptic half unsaid baiting .... your epitaph on your tombstone.

Are you not literally just choosing your own time slice of history that suits your narrative.

I am merely broadening the view, the ancestral beliefs of all of our ancestors at some point was nature, be true for someone who talks of love of the land, nature worship is the real ancestral starting point

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Are you not literally just choosing your own time slice of history that suits your narrative.

I am merely broadening the view, the ancestral beliefs of all of our ancestors at some point was nature, be true for someone who talks of love of the land, nature worship is the real ancestral starting point

No in terms of our Persian history I did tell you of a long seamless continuum predating but inseperable from Zoroastrianism. Over 10-12,000 years.

Have you read about Gobekli Tepe? In present day Turkey.

Waz

Administrator
Sep 14, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It's run by Emomali Rahmon and he's been the president since 1992, yes you read that right 92. It's a total farce and he's afraid of creeping Islamic influence in society which has happened in other Central Asian states, hence the harsh measures.
This usually ends up in revolution and overthrow, as they say watch this space.

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
No in terms of our Persian history I did tell you of a long seamless continuum predating but inseperable from Zoroastrianism. Over 10-12,000 years.

Have you read about Gobekli Tepe? In present day Turkey.

On the face of it, if sounds absurd to say zoro is a continuum of what came before, as it's a monotheistic religion I do not see the connecting thread with what came before other than something before existed, we might be misinterpreting one another on this continuum point.

Yes I am aware of Gobekli Tepe, Graham Hancock to thank, another candidate ancestral religion.

Waz

Administrator
Sep 14, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Regarding this chap he's also done Haj four times and stresses that his assault is on extreme Islam imported from other areas and that Tajik culture comes first. So hence he clamps down on anything that is out of place in his opinion.
His actions are not going down well.

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I find crazy is that here below is pictures of him and his government Minister's and wives at hajj/umrah recently

3AE6BFB5-F525-4216-BBA2-492C5D81DDDE_cx0_cy6_cw0_w1200_r1.jpg
Rahmon Mecca.jpg

Crazy

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
On the face of it, if sounds absurd to say zoro is a continuum of what came before, as it's a monotheistic religion I do not see the connecting thread with what came before other than something before existed, we might be misinterpreting one another on this continuum point.

Yes I am aware of Gobekli Tepe, Graham Hancock to thank, another candidate ancestral religion.

Good.

Have you heard or read about Derinkuyu.

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Regarding this chap he's also done Haj four times and stresses that his assault is on extreme Islam imported from other areas and that Tajik culture comes first. So hence he clamps down on anything that is out of place in his opinion.
His actions are not going down well.
Look at turkey before, look at it now.

Musings

Administrator
Jun 23, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It's not too late. Pack up and move to Pakistan, Kuwait, Malaysia or any other Islamic country and practice your faith, values and culture.

Why live and keep your children in a non-halal West country ?. Practice, what you are lecturing us.
He was born in the UK - his parents were economic migrants and worked hard. Same as mine. Who are you to preach as some great vizier sharing words of wisdom or non wisdom?
Clearly you haven’t got a clue - this place is more halal than anywhere. His kids are now 2nd or 3rd generation. They are more British than most.
He is sharing his thoughts on a Pakistani forum and is well entitled to. Now stop talking crap

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Not so much, where are we going with this sir

Derinkuyu was built by ancient Persians. 12,700+ years ago. Based on the warning by Ahura Mazda. And instructions to Yima to build an underground city. To escape impending cataclysm (Younger Dryas). This is found in the Vendidad. Ancient texts of Zoroastrianism. Such underground cities and tunnel networks criss cross all the way to Scotland.

Mirzali Khan

SpeedLimited
Sep 25, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
@WAZA

When will Taliban liberate Tajiks and Uzbeks from Kaafir rule?

Lar O Bar Yao Badakhshan

Lar O Bar Yao Samarkand

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest