• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Why did Muslim-majority Tajikistan ban the hijab?

Liquidator

Apr 2, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Why are you living in UK ?. Go back to Pakistan and embrace your faith to guide your people and build your families and communities ?.

Sitting in West, enjoying the liberal environment of West and lecturing others about Islam and Islamic way of life doesn't make sense.

Why didn't you migrate to Gulf or any other Muslim country, why Christian UK ?

Thanks p a j e e t
Much appreciate sar

Last edited:

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Derinkuyu was built by ancient Persians. 12,700+ years ago. Based on the warning by Ahura Mazda. And instructions to Yima to build an underground city. To escape impending cataclysm (Younger Dryas). This is found in the Vendidad. Ancient texts of Zoroastrianism. Such underground cities and tunnel networks criss cross all the way to Scotland.
Ancient Persians, come on Doc, come on..... You are chucking behind the screen

The Persian identity was not even a thing, it came much much later, no identity was formed, we are just uncovering this history now, though i am not surprised you are quick to claim lol

WAZA

Jan 1, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
@WAZA

When will Taliban liberate Tajiks and Uzbeks from Kaafir rule?

Lar O Bar Yao Badakhshan

Lar O Bar Yao Samarkand
Tajikistan are doing this because they are afraid of taliban influence but this time there will be no Russia or soviet union to help them. Central asia will go back to being the bastion of islam inshalah

lightning f57

Feb 27, 2022
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Its not about an anonymous Indonesian Muslim having a problem or being bothered.

Zoroastrianism is the world's oldest monotheistic faith. The faith which influenced the theology of all 3 Abrahamic faiths.

The belief in one God was not discovered by Islam or Muhammad. Its predated both by thousands of years.

Islam simply is the most recent and youngest. The Arabs the last to get the message.

Cheers, Doc
Stop writing your BS, zoroastrian isnt the world's oldest monotheistic religion. Its extinct ontop of that so enough of your bs spamming.

lightning f57

Feb 27, 2022
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
By most non Islamic accounts, the Quran was written 300 years after Muhammad's death. My mainly Persian clerics

It is well known that Muhammad could not read nor write

Cheers, Doc
Your BS just got caught out. There are carbon dated manuscripts of the quran from the time of prophet muhammad pbuh. Stop posting your nonsense you have just proven yourself to be a disingenuous liar.

JaneBhiDoYaaron

Jul 15, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Personally I feel religion is private matter between individual and their beliefs and to impose anything on anyone is wrong. That said in public there has to be some regulation to maintain law and order and that is up to respective nations to decide.

In India Azan starts while everone is sleeping and one after another mosques starts as they are not even synchronized. Now temples and Gurudwaras have started doing same with Aarti and Bhajans and I am like what the F**

That is why I like west keep region as person matter and it should not impact life of others.
Saudi Arabia and Tajikistan can do such because they are ethnically homogenous. They don't need religion as a point that everyone can agree and unify around.

Afghanistan Turkey Pakistan Iran these are composite states with very large and very prominent ethnic minorities that need to be catered into the power sharing arrangement.
These groups rely on religion as the glue that holds the country together. It is necessary for statehood to be preserved so that people stay away from ethnic seperatism/civil war.
I disagree with that premise , in Pakistan army has done what they want for very long time. Establishment use religion to further their agenda from Jihad to controlling local politicians. Only issue now is it is getting much harder to control those elements but still doable. When nutcases threaten ordinary people obey. In swat they closed girls school until military came in so again rule of law and enforcement is what makes or breaks nation.

JaneBhiDoYaaron

Jul 15, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Islam isn't their ancestral faith.

They are denying what is transplanted, imposed, and reclaiming their ancestral culture.

Essentially they have taken a step closer to their faith.

Cheers, Doc
First part I agree , second is delusional.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Country Watch Latest