• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Why did Muslim-majority Tajikistan ban the hijab?

Indos

INT'L MOD
Jul 25, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Anything in excessive quantity is poisonous.

Some of the genious of the world are given birth by very ordinary parents which many consider low IQ or idiots. I got it you don’t believe in evolution that is OK , USA is also full of those people.

Duh I believe on evolution theory but not all like people like you, not including human species that comes from monkey. By science, there is missing link that scientist cannot find. But just leave it as we should not debate on this as it will not find any end if we do it, wasting time

Of course USA is full of people who believe human comes from Adam and Eve, even all European also has many like that since they are Christian.

Lulldapull

Oct 21, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
So, the Tajiks are blaming Islam/hijab due to their ISIS brigade? I think you are right about the recent attacks in Russia etc.
Bohot budtameezi kartay hain Tajik hamaray logon say. Aur khud bhangi hotay hain. Not just The Dushanbe ones but also these afghani ones……..in ko pakarr ker kuttay key tarha maara jaey.

EugeneP

May 7, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Banning attire doesn't equate to modernization and liberalising. In fact it is the opposite. Banning attires or anything else for that is actually restrictive.
Attire is just a small thing that is noticeable. If you see China or Turkey, they have evolved flavors of Islam different from Middle East. Central Asian countries have their own culture and traditions. Tajik government likes that and does not want to import Middle East culture and tradition. Anybody can see the differences between, say, Afghanistan and Pakistan on one hand vs. Bangladesh and Indonesia on the other.

Vi-va

Dec 29, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
What serious you think ? Adam can speak to God directly

Islam means Surrender (to God), all real believer has this trait, including Adam
I thought you were well educated in Indonesia.

Has someone else stolen your account?

Indos

INT'L MOD
Jul 25, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Just leave thing about belief in this forum mate

Want to be harsh ? You East Asian become God less due to Indian Budhis influence where we know Budish is the religion that want to kick God influence in human activity

Indos

INT'L MOD
Jul 25, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Want to be harsh ? You East Asian become God less due to Indian Budhis influence where we know Budish is the religion that want to kick God influence in human activity

If Quran said God speaks, it doesnt mean He uses sound to convey the messages to human He choose to speak. He can speak through men/women heart. While God also know what inside our heart and understand when we speak to Him in sounds or with heart

In Quran, God said that He cannot be seen by eyes, as God is not made of any material that made the universe.

JaneBhiDoYaaron

Jul 15, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

He does not belive in evolution but I have seen his evolution form old forum to new and it is amazing.
I’m So there was just beliefs at the level of bee worship prior to zoros?

Sounds contemptuous, unless you only consider monotheism as a superior theology, in which case why mention Hinduism lol

Btw in reality the bee worshippers as you call them, or nature worshippers let's say are probably mine eve everyone's real ancestral belief, people are more likely to go back to that if anything.
Should not comment about Hinduism if you don’t know basics.

Indos

INT'L MOD
Jul 25, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
If Quran said God speaks, it doesnt mean He uses sound to convey the messages to human He choose to speak. He can speak through men/women heart. While God also know what inside our heart and understand when we speak to Him in sounds or with heart

In Quran, God said that He cannot be seen by eyes, as God is not made of any material that made the universe.

While God cannot be touch and seen by Universe made material like eyes, hands, God can be touch by feeling as it connect to Ruh who is in Quran said comes directly from God and also like God cannot be seen.

Who can feel Him ? Only those who is purified enough and He chose to be close to Him. In Islam there is dedicated knowledge about this in Sufism.

For many Non Muslim who later become Muslim, they often said they become calm and more happy for no reason after embracing Islam. Getting closer to God also means more happy life as well

1720043575375.png

Indos

INT'L MOD
Jul 25, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
He does not belive in evolution but I have seen his evolution form olds pods to now sams it is amazing.

Hei dude I said I believe in evolution, but only part that say human comes from monkey that I dont believe. Is lying is part of Hinduism ?

Indos

INT'L MOD
Jul 25, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
In Islam, Quran also said about primordial men or less intelligence creature with human like physics that already exist on Earth before He made Adam and Eve

Angel know Human is already exist and they dont have good behavior, but God wants to create different kind of Human

See the word successive in Quran.....So human has something in common physichally with primordial men

1720044863168.png

1720045573003.jpeg

Last edited:

Yellow is Okay

Dec 14, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Duh I believe on evolution theory but not all like people like you, not including human species that comes from monkey. By science, there is missing link that scientist cannot find. But just leave it as we should not debate on this as it will not find any end if we do it, wasting time

Of course USA is full of people who believe human comes from Adam and Eve, even all European also has many like that since they are Christian.

The term 'monkey' is quite broad, and humans didn't evolve directly from monkeys but rather from a specific ancestor shared with chimpanzees. Both humans and chimpanzees shared a common ancestor in the distant past. Over time, they followed separate evolution paths, resulting in them becoming distinct species today and it is highly unlikely that the chimpanzees you see in the park will ever evolve into humans.

Musings

Administrator
Jun 23, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
He does not belive in evolution but I have seen his evolution form old forum to new and it is amazing.

This is why I don’t like discussions about religion.
Suddenly we all become super knowledgeable about each others beliefs and no one should disrespect knowingly or not. Religion out to not be discussed IMO
On here……

Vi-va

Dec 29, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

When did Indonesians convert? I thought Indoensians ancestors were hugely influenced by Buddhism. Correct me if I am wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread