Why India Deliberately kept Weakened Bangladesh’s Military | InShort

So you're saying that as a radical Hindu, you find the ability to write a few paragraphs of English so mentally taxing and difficult, that you think it must be a full-time job for me? Is supposed to be a jibe targeted me or at you low IQ swayamsevak runts?

No need to tell me what you do. I get it now!

If I am a radical Hindu, I shudder to think what you are and I feel scared for Canada.

Yes, and we can't do anything to china either, its economy is half a dozen times bigger than us and are in a better position to fight.
Yet, india is still occupying Chinese lands and Chinese are keeping their head cool. 🙂
But I'm pretty sure the 716 is far better than whatever your army is using.
No doubt here. But, Sig716 ain't standard weapon of indian armed forces, you're importing AKs from Russia too. And our Chinese AKs are much better than your standard local insas.

India is a threat to all South Asia, it's hindutva Extremism is a threat to everyone but the Muslims of South Asia especially

All actions must be taken to boycott and counter this threat

This is especially why China is so important for south Asia, China helps south Asia remain free and keep India in a box

Yet, india is still occupying Chinese lands and Chinese are keeping their head cool. 🙂

No doubt here. But, Sig716 ain't standard weapon of indian armed forces, you're importing AKs from Russia too. And our Chinese AKs are much better than your standard local insas.

I think India has started using locally built new AKs now. Also don't let Chinese know we are occupying their land;)

Why can't we talk about Bangladesh exploiting the huge economic potential it can gain by having outstanding trade ties with 1.4 billion market which is also the fastest growing gdp on the planet and soon to be economic super power.

India can triple Bangladesh gdp in a decade and half ..this id the potential Bangladesh has

Trying to challenge India military is nonsense India has twentyntimes their money and resources

Trade relationship with who??? Hindu extremists who are targeting Indian Muslims

Pakistan should definitely send troops to Bangladesh to fight against India. After all, Bengali Muslims-no matter how short or dark-are still part of the Muslim ummah. Yahya Khan couldn't protect Bengali Muslims in 1971, but maybe Asim Munir can do it now

Why would Bangladesh need a strong military?
Hamara marzi...
To counter whom?
Mad hanuman fanboyz...
It is surrounded by India on three sides, and the fourth side is covered by the Indian Navy.
LOL, our maritime boundary directly connects us to international waters. And our maritime boundary aren't indian backyard.
Is there a significant threat perception that Bangladesh faces from India?
Yes. Billion stong hindu wants us dead and our way of life gone. We can clearly see indian governments and various hindu groups nazi style experiments on indian muslim populations.
Bangladesh doesn't need a strong military to manage internal conflicts, or does it need massive military capabilities to pose a threat to India.
We need military capabilities to become a poison ivy.
I’m not sure why, but it seems that some in Bangladesh are intent on creating an enemy out of India.
Like india, Bangladesh aren't filled with drunkards. indian hindus with suppa pawwa syndrome are the problem.
This path isn't worth pursuing, as peaceful relations would benefit both nations far more than rivalry.
Preach this to indian hindus...

Honestly, what do you think an "hindutva" state would look like? Have you ever pondered? No book to push people into submission, no message to spread to world, no blasphemy concept. Hindus even accept atheists. It is impossible for hindus to build a "hindu state" which is like Saudi Arabia or even Pakistan. At best an "Hindutva" state would have common law for all and no selective preference for any religion.

Anyhow, go make your military strong! It only costs you money.
Talk to a wall.

It's friendly to every other Islamic states except Pakistan
Most Islamic states don't share border with india to know the true face of the indian hindus.
Even Afghans have a better relationship with India than Islamic bretheren Pakistan.
Lots of islamic states and groups have have rivalry. So?

Pakistan should definitely send troops to Bangladesh to fight against India. After all, Bengali Muslims-no matter how short or dark-are still part of the Muslim ummah. Yahya Khan couldn't protect Bengali Muslims in 1971, but maybe Asim Munir can do it now

@Oscar 😅 lol, some folks are still stuck with old mentality.

Most Islamic states don't share border with india to know the true face of the indian hindus.

Lots of islamic states and groups have have rivalry. So?
Like what? What did Indian Hindus do to Bangladeshis? Did we drop sand in your rice soup?

India's law and order issues are state level issues, it's none of any of your business.

I don't understand

Is India under some kind of Contractual Obligation to Strengthen Bangladesh Armed
Forces

Like what? What did Indian Hindus do to Bangladeshis? Did we drop sand in your rice soup?
Yes. India undermined Bangladesh democratic process by supporting awami leagues dictatorship with election rigging, diplomatic backup and RAW activities against our armed forces.

India is still carrying out mass scale fake news campaign, harboring awami leagues mass murderers and using them to create unstable political environment in Bangladesh.
India's law and order issues are state level issues, it's none of any of your business.
Too late, modi ji already officially poked his nose in our internal law and order situation. Now we have every right to do the same...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back