Why India Deliberately kept Weakened Bangladesh’s Military | InShort

Yes. India undermined Bangladesh democratic process by supporting awami leagues dictatorship with election rigging, diplomatic backup and RAW activities against our armed forces.

India is still carrying out mass scale fake news campaign, harboring awami leagues mass murderers and using them to create unstable political environment in Bangladesh.
Supporting with what? It's your country, your police, military, election authority. If all it takes is Colonel Rajesh from RAAA to take control of everything and plant SHW, just nuke yourself. That's not a serious country. These arguments are all feelings if India is carrying out campaigns it simply means we have a free media that can run any story.
What's your next grievance Indian cricket players laughed at BD? That reminds me, you had a diplomatic crisis with Sri Lanka over Naagin dance in cricket. 🤣🤣MFW
Too late, modi ji already officially poked his nose in our internal law and order situation. Now we have every right to do the same
I didn't say your noise matters.

Supporting with what? It's your country, your police, military, election authority. If all it takes is Colonel Rajesh from RAAA to take control of everything and plant SHW, just nuke yourself. That's not a serious country. These arguments are all feelings if India is carrying out campaigns it simply means we have a free media that can run any story.
What's your next grievance Indian cricket players laughed at BD? That reminds me, you had a diplomatic crisis with Sri Lanka over Naagin dance in cricket. 🤣🤣MFW

I didn't say your noise matters.
Typical cow cola drunkard response. I clearly mentioned with what and how. 😑
These cow dung munching hindus are a real threat for us. These creatures celebrate rapist!

Why can't we talk about Bangladesh exploiting the huge economic potential it can gain by having outstanding trade ties with 1.4 billion market which is also the fastest growing gdp on the planet and soon to be economic super power.

India can triple Bangladesh gdp in a decade and half ..this id the potential Bangladesh has

Trying to challenge India military is nonsense India has twentyntimes their money and resources

What maks you think BD hasnt been open for Indian BD cooperation.
The issue is that India isnt a America who have gigantic capital to invest in neighbors and like minded countries. The US sacrificed part of its industry and manufacturing by giving European, North American and East Asian counries preferential treatment for export from these countries to America. There is no way India will do so with BD.

India is interested in exporting as much as possible, that includes to BD, even if it meant killing all BD jobs.

Typical cow cola drunkard response. I clearly mentioned with what and how. 😑
These cow dung munching hindus are a real threat for us. These creatures celebrate rapist!
You explained your feelings. Colonel Rajesh is bad, he planted SHW. Like it's the same old whining we are used to hear. I expected something like India stopping your food supplies, or I don't know IAF bombing Dhaka. Something I could regret. Lol!

Speaking of, I giggle everytime I see you guys taking a dip in our rivers or seen swimming and paddling your boats. And you call us cow dung munchers. Brotha you know what we put in those rivers you feed on 🤮

And you call us cow dung munchers.
You want me to post video evidence of how uncivilized hindus are?😆
Brotha you know what we put in those rivers you feed on 🤮
No idea. As indian hindus always manage to eat almost all pollutants assuming them as some kind of holy parasad! Especially from ganga river. 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back