Why Iran never retaliates

With the humiliations Iran has suffered over the last year if they continue down the same path then this Iranian state cannot claim to be the heir of the Persian empire or the origin of Cyrus. It would be too great of an insult to them.

All things considered this is dismantling of Iran’s proxy/supported militant networks and they are unable to respond because the narrative has been embedded very well that Iran okayed the Hamas misadventure that led to Palestinian massacre in progress.

Wherever Iran has militias embedded the economy is crap(Lebanon, Gaza, Syria) and people are desperate which is why militancy thrives… part of that was encouraged by Israel and others because it helps their anti-Iran narrative too.

At this point - Iran simply is under shell shock because it was not expecting to be hit with such sophistication. From remote controlled turrets to reportedly Nasrullah being tracked with a substance left on his hand after a handshake which could be tracked from the air.

Can somebody educate me, actually what beef Iran has with Israel ?.

As far as I know, Iran was the second Muslim country to fully recognize Israel after it was founded in 1948 ?.

Ah...Iran directly attacked Pakistan this year after which Pakistan retaliated. It was pretty unprovoked.

So, that kind of negates this entire thread.

As a Pakistani I think Iran is the dumbest country in the world to strike a friendly country and provoke them like this. Pakistan was the only country in the world that considered Iran their friend in the region. No one has strike Iran since 1980s and claimed it until Pakistan did. This certainly weaken Iran red line stance in the region and opened up troubles for itself from IRGC bombed in Syria & assignation's air strike of Hamas leader in Tehran capital.

As a Pakistani I think Iran is the dumbest country in the world to strike a friendly country and provoke them like this. Pakistan was the only country in the world that considered Iran their friend in the region. No one has strike Iran since 1980s and claimed it until Pakistan did. This certainly weaken Iran red line stance in the region and opened up troubles for itself from IRGC bombed in Syria & assignation's air strike of Hamas leader in Tehran capital.
your government is not friend of iran.

You do not know about the conspiracies that are planned in Islamabad against Iran.

Iran did not bomb Pakistan it bombed terrorists in Pakistan who committed a massive terror attack in Iran that killed 11 Iranian police officers

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back