Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
How does an average Pakistani feel closer to someone for example from Tamil Nadu, Telangana, East & West Bengal? I'm sorry but I'aint that kinda South Asian. The only part of India Pakistanis can relate across the border is with East Punjab and that was divided systematically in 1947 and represents like 2% of India's entire population and 1.5% landThis is ridiculous. Pakistanis are historically, genetically, culturally a part of the subcontinent, otherwise known as South Asia.
Congratulations..Pakistanis are now officially Arabs.![]()
It does not bother me either way to be honest but I understand your sentiment.This is ridiculous. Pakistanis are historically, genetically, culturally a part of the subcontinent, otherwise known as South Asia.
Congratulations..Pakistanis are now officially Arabs.![]()
---
Well, welcome to the Middle East, brothers and sisters.
How do you feel now?
Isn't that Erdogan idea all along? He has been very open about it @EşbahFrankly speaking, I don't see how we are categorised as "Middle Eastern", and "MENAP" (MENA + Afg +Pak) is an oversimplification designed to ease the risk of bureaucratic overburden on the rather sensitive Anglo-American mindset. Pakistan remains "South Asian" and/or "Asian subcontinental" as its geolocational descriptor (folks have their own preference based on preferred post-colonial contextualisation).
BTW, since when was Turkiye regarding itself as a "Middle Eastern" nation? Is this some novel Anatolian pivot that you lot have been keeping quiet about?