World Defense Show in Riyadh

Serb Company

1707088090296.jpeg

We (Turkish Aerospace Industries) signed a memorandum of understanding with the National Industrial Development Center (NIDC) at the World Defense Show held in Riyadh, under the witness of our President of Defense Industries and the Minister of Industry of Saudi Arabia. We hope it will be beneficial for both countries.

We are exhibiting our high-tech defense systems at the World Defense Show 2024 held in Riyadh, the capital of Saudi Arabia🇸🇦.
We are here to contribute to strong collaborations in defense technologies internationally and in the region.
#WDS2024

Saudiatechnic presents
A service belonging to the Saudi Group that is considered the first in the field of aircraft maintenance in the Middle East and North Africa region. It is a mobile maintenance base that includes all tools, equipment, aircraft spare parts and ST Nova technology, through which light maintenance operations for helicopters and military aircraft can be carried out.

1707089102975.jpeg

His Excellency the Governor of the General Authority for Military Industries @GAMI_KSA, Engineer Ahmed bin Abdulaziz Al Ohali @Ahmad_A_AlOhali, during his visit to the #Sirb Advanced Industries Company factory, was briefed on the production stages of drones

#SERB

During my meeting with him at the World Defense Exhibition, I discussed with His Excellency the Russian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Industry and Trade, Denis Manturov, aspects of joint cooperation in the field of military industries, and the most promising opportunities in this field. We also reviewed the bilateral relations between our two friendly countries.

At the World Defense Exhibition, I was pleased to meet my brother, His Excellency Pakistani Defense Minister Anwar Ali Haider.
We reviewed the historical relations between our two brotherly countries, discussed prospects for cooperation in the defense fields, and discussed a number of regional and international issues.
We also witnessed the signing ceremony of two memorandums of understanding between the Ministries of Defense of our two countries.

At the World Defense Exhibition, I had the pleasure of meeting His Excellency the Minister of National Defense of the Republic of Korea, Shin Won-sik.
We reviewed the bilateral relations between our two friendly countries and ways to enhance them in the military and defense field, and we witnessed the signing ceremony of a draft memorandum of understanding in the field of defense industries.

The Saudi Falcons aircraft is the new HAWK MK165 that was assembled locally and the entire fleet of the old MK 65 type will be replaced with the modern type.

Then, His Highness the Minister of Defense watched a visual presentation on the final assembly program for aircraft in the Kingdom, and his contribution to the assembly of twenty-two advanced Hawk T-165 jet aircraft in the program’s facilities for developing and overhauling the aircraft at King Abdulaziz Air Base in the eastern sector, 10 of which will be transferred to the Saudi Falcons team. affiliated with the Royal Saudi Air Force. The visual presentation also included the journey of the Saudi Falcons team and its achievements on the occasion of the team’s silver jubilee and the 25th anniversary of its founding.

1707091289012.jpeg

Ive heard these are really becoming commonplace in Riyadh especially with the elite and upper middle class.
Not yet .. maybe a few.. but there is an ongoing contract with the government to build
a 100 000 vehicles on a period of 10 years.. mind you this is just for the government..let's call it an incentive..Lucid is opening a plant now near Riyadh..but that gives the scale of what might come..

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back