Mighty_Dragon_Strike
Banned
The cost of dead soldiers returning in coffins (killed by Arab Muslims) and its impact on the cohesion within the army and across the nation is far heavier than any temporary hardship resulting from expensive petrol. Period.
no ground troops, only drones and bombing!
on the flip side, what exaclty is your argument?
Houthis, should be free to blackmail us and our fragile economic interests?
of course, we should negotiate first, and if no ways are found, im sorry...
I dont have the money to afford electricy bills now why should I wait for the petrol to go over 550 PKR or 600 PKR, our state would collapse in 3 or 4 months!
there was a time, in 2018, when rupee depreciated badly after 2009. I used to think, is it possible that that dollar crosses 300 PKR and petrol price could go above 300?!!
turns out, it is not possible, it is stupid to think, it will not rise in short term!






