Yemen Civil War News and Discussion.. an evolving situation

If Pakistan launches an act of aggression against Yemen 2000-3000km away, that is not an act of aggression, but if Yemen responds, that is a regional war? Interesting logic.

Ansarallah already has these missiles with >2000km range which they used to strike Israel with several times. Perhaps others should learn from them rather than fantasising about attacking other Muslim countries.
It is the Houites who have a clear chit of doing anything and still get away without worries.

Despite that being 22% of the population of Yemen they sezid power. These cavemen giving impunity to Israel/US for their attacks are now hitting Sunni Saudi Arabia. What does one infer with all this.
 
Last edited:


Do you see any of these proxies wearing military uniforms?

I don't know who they are, i don't care any material provided by terrorists.

Iranian terrorists are getting being finished everywhere. Hezbies no more, no terrorists in Syria anymore, Iraq is distmantling Iranian terrorists, Yemen is also getting rid of Iranian terrorists.

Doesn't have to be genious for predicting what's next.

There are 2 entities against Muslims worldwide. Iran and Israel. Inshallah we will be getting rid of one. Then the other one.
 
Dispute petty difference, sparing adversary, when you turn the armaments that you have towards your side of people than even a kitchen knife becomes lethal, let alone a billastic missile.

Intentions divulged. Even if I assert that I'm at odds but actually I'm with you. Israel my Israel I lover you.

Things must not have flared up to this level.
 
I want to learn facts, but couldn’t find much in all the wild allegations and propaganda you spewed.

I mean, seriously, you’re going to argue that ‘Iran and its proxies facilitated US bases across the region’?

Which countries host/hosted US bases in the region?

Which countries provided the main logistical supply lines and hosted US troops during the invasion of Iraq 1 and 2?

Which countries acted as the main logistical hubs and supply lines for the Afghan invasion?

Which countries are coordinating and collaborating with Israel in Ethiopia and ‘SomaliLand’, and behind the genocide and violence of Sudan and Somalia?

Which countries did the ideology of extremist groups like Al Qaeda, The Islamic State, Tehrik-E-Taliban originate from and how many Muslim lives did those groups take and continue to take?

If you’re going to sell yourself out for fascist, psychopaths running some of these regimes, then get those ‘facts’ straight.
The terrorists you supported just bombed and kill innocent Muslims waiting to do Umrah today. Are you happy? Gaza was freed by bombing Muslims performing Umrah.
Btw you just ignored all history and said a bunch of nothing. Iranian have been wh*ring for west and israel against Sunnis since the day the revolution happened.
 
Can anyone explain how Saudi anti missile system is so useless?

That’s all I’d like to know
 
Can anyone explain how Saudi anti missile system is so useless?

That’s all I’d like to know
Bilkul.......million dollar question you asked bhai.

Here we got multi-trillion dollar GCC military's which all got demolished without even a fight.

What is this rubbish? How is this even possible?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back
Top