No one is. No one claimed anyone was, except yourself when you decided to declare how Muslim someone else was.
Look to be honest with you, I don't care about this Indian, now naturalized US citizen. What annoys me is how some rather naive and ignorant Muslims are trying to spin his largely irrelevant election win as something related to Muslims or Islam.
I did not claim anything, I gave my own opinion, not as a fact, but as something "probable" hence my use of the word "probably".
I have no interest in finding his political views and comparing them with Islamic principles etc. A good start would be to see the state of his Syrian wife and how he is parading her without even a hijab, for me to have an idea what type of Muslim he is.
Lastly his win, objectively speaking, has no barring on Muslims worldwide, I would even go as far and claim that even within NYC his election will change nothing for Muslims. Doubtful that Muslims in NYC will have any more or less rights than they already have.
As I side note, I don't particularly like rich kids pretending to be populists socialists/using empty slogans for the sake of gaining political power regardless of their origin or religion. Even less so when left-leaning.
It is strange, that on a Pakistani forum, this Indian is almost worshipped as some kind of deity and any type of criticism is almost taken as a personal attack by quite a few users here.
Your reaction to my first post is a good example of this (which 2 users agreed with, the only one that gave a negative reaction was the resident Iranian regime bootlicker, Watander).
I honestly don't care about the 100's of Arab politicians, ministers, mayors, governors, presidents (in Latin America there have been numerous ones), unless I specifically agree with them or unless I see them changing Western foreign policies/the system, which so far every Muslim politician in the West has failed to do.