Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This war is wrapping up and would be sad if I am proven wrong but that is my understanding. And I'd repeat that Iran is going to come out ahead from this war.
I believe this is a serious injury. The United States will continue to bleed from this severe wound until it dies.Probably from all Middle East, yes. Call it "dead" or better said "wiped out".
At best it's a tie. Personally, I see the scale slightly tilting in favor of the US.
At best it's a tie. Personally, I see the scale slightly tilting in favor of the US.
Bro, Washington needs three things right now:
1. peace and calm in preparation for the World Cup,
2. a reduction in gas prices for the midterm elections,
3. and the replenishment of expended ammunition.
These are the three primary motivations for the United States to enter into any agreement at this moment.
Trump's presidency will officially conclude in nearly 1000 days. He has ample time to reignite the conflict - and he certainly will, without a doubt.
It looks like "Israelis" through UAE are onto something. But if Pentagon's opposition supersedes that of Netanyahu, then it is doubtful that they ("Israel" and UAE) can do something on their end.
That being said, the Neocons are still pushing for this conflict. So it remains to be seen what they will do if this deal goes through.
If Asim Munir is backing up this deal then its very dangerous sign for Pakistan nuclear asset.... Asim Munir need to be careful what he is doing for short term gain of fame. In long term , they will come to our nuclear asset by setting Iran example.From Israel's Ynet. And IMO credible. This is wrapping up. And IMO, in Iran's favor.
View attachment 198540
The Zionist child killers are losing their shit lol
I don't think they will.If Asim Munir is backing up this deal then its very dangerous sign for Pakistan nuclear asset.... Asim Munir need to be careful what he is doing for short term gain of fame. In long term , they will come to our nuclear asset by setting Iran example.
Different standards for Muslim countries ...Israel is living example ... Gaza to Lebanon ongoing genocide , attack on Iran with full US backing and GCC. After all aggression , US and Israel successfully pass resolution against Iran with all members countries, including Muslim countries in UN.I don't think they will.
Pak is an established nuclear power with hundreds of warheads.