I don't understand the arrogance, bullying small nations after economically suffocating them for 50 years.
In my lifetime I've never seen US taking on someone of same size, US always go after small weak nations who can't fight back and irony is they feel proud of it, Iraq, Afghanistan, Venezula, Libya, nothing to be proud of. And US was expecting same with Iran, but Iran didn't fold like others, and everyone except some ultra-nationalists know US has been humiliated by Iran.
And about going all in, I think US already has used up whatever it had set aside for Iran, they tried everything, 13000+ strikes, destroyed civil/infrastructure, bridges, schools, killed children.
If US still has more, then why it is not using it? Why is it letting US economy and World economy going to doom when it can easily stop it? Granted US still has exponentially more weapons at hand, but they are low on stand-offs, once they are done with the stand off weapons, they will have to fly over Iranian airspace, then we will start to see more jets going down.