Iran - Israel/US War: Israel-US declare war on Iran, Iran responds

What do you propose? For Iran or anyone else?
Beyond the scope of this thread so I won't dwell on it. But, if we consider matters objectively, without emotional biases, and in a "sterile" manner, Tehran has foolishly overstretched. Projection of its strength against its closest rivals would always have been the better plan strategically - and I mean that starting from 1979, not just this year. Proxies didn't work. Interfering in far flung concerns didn't work. And now we are where we are. I shall leave it at that since it is unfair to be overly critical of a nation squaring off against the sole hyperpower of our time.
 
Beyond the scope of this thread so I won't dwell on it. But, if we consider matters objectively, without emotional biases, and in a "sterile" manner, Tehran has foolishly overstretched. Projection of its strength against its closest rivals would always have been the better plan strategically - and I mean that starting from 1979, not just this year. Proxies didn't work. Interfering in far flung concerns didn't work. And now we are where we are. I shall leave it at that since it is unfair to be overly critical of a nation squaring off against the sole hyperpower of our time.
I agree, let's move on.
 
Beyond the scope of this thread so I won't dwell on it. But, if we consider matters objectively, without emotional biases, and in a "sterile" manner, Tehran has foolishly overstretched. Projection of its strength against its closest rivals would always have been the better plan strategically - and I mean that starting from 1979, not just this year. Proxies didn't work. Interfering in far flung concerns didn't work. And now we are where we are. I shall leave it at that since it is unfair to be overly critical of a nation squaring off against the sole hyperpower of our time.

Very fair summary.

Mullah 3-D chess was never going to work.

Not getting nukes was criminal.

If Iran had nukes - Judeo Christians would now be sucking their thumbs
 
Very fair summary.

Mullah 3-D chess was never going to work.

Not getting nukes was criminal.

If Iran had nukes - Judeo Christians would now be sucking their thumbs

The boomer idiots in IRGC just wrote a 26 page letter to the American people leading off with the “esteemed” people of America. That should tell you how backwards there thinking is.

First of all, what moron praises the citizens of the country they are at war with. Second, who thinks Americans can read 26 words let alone 26 pages?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts

Back
Top