US Political News and Views

I remember someone saying Hunter Biden is the smartest person he knows.
Ok?? And what exactly does that have to do with what I said?

Did Joe Biden hire Hunter Biden to work in the government?

Kristi Noem was in charge of a cabinet level position.

I'm sorry but this is like comparing apples to oranges
 
Not backing any politician.

Just pointing out, Biden set a very low bar for Trump.

At least Trump gave us some t&a with his appointments.

1790784199336.png
 
The only reason he was picked is because he was a weekend Fox News host same applies to Janine pirro and Sean Duffy
Imagine that. President Trump's selections for his Cabinet are people he has watched on Fox News. American voters really screwed themselves this time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Pakistan Defence Latest

    Country Watch Latest

    Latest Posts

    Back
    Top