Pakistan-India Conflict 2025: News Updates and Discussion

Bc lahore k kai shehar?????
kia main mars main betha hn ????? Ya jannt se likh raha hn???
In chotiyun ko koi bataye k Lahore aik hi shehar ha

according to them (from last year) wo ap sab lahoriyon ko jannat mei bhej chukay hain....ya shayad ap abhi paris mei reh rahay hain....
:LOL:
 
So one of the Multi-ID Rats, now called @Big Boy posted this yesterday on the Indian Air Force News and Discussions ll ...

Yeah, and those are just some experts approching a Nuclear Reactor at the 1-min mark, right?!!


​

Sorry, but that looks like a M88 Engine by Safran.

@Yasser76 @Starlord @TAC

I would have replied their, but its been 6+ Months and ... insufficent.jpg

That was handed to me by one of Indian Mods.

Which is kinda odd, because Indians keep getting Banned (for a period of time), get a slap on the wrist & come back.

Why am I not offered the same courtesy?

It doesn't really matter, but I don't think there should be double-standards. If they can get a pass..., why should I be treated any different.

@Musings
 
So one of the Multi-ID Rats, now called @Big Boy posted this yesterday on the Indian Air Force News and Discussions ll ...

Yeah, and those are just some experts approching a Nuclear Reactor at the 1-min mark, right?!!


​

Sorry, but that looks like a M88 Engine by Safran.

@Yasser76 @Starlord @TAC

I would have replied their, but its been 6+ Months and ... View attachment 218367

That was handed to me by one of Indian Mods.

Which is kinda odd, because Indians keep getting Banned (for a period of time), get a slap on the wrist & come back.

Why am I not offered the same courtesy?

It doesn't really matter, but I don't think there should be double-standards. If they can get a pass..., why should I be treated any different.

@Musings

The fact we have indian mods on a Pakistani defence forum is odd, to say the least.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top