RescueRanger
Meme Lord
Totally yaar and that was why I used the term Nincompoop. A lot here don't understand this all harkens back to the halcyon days of General Ayub and his doctrine. I made a very detailed post about this malaise in another thread a long time ago and it expands and discusses the very same political quagmire faced by Pakistan today.Bhai I'm more concerned about the average man's opinion right now. You'd it better than me that how much insult Pashtun would consider all this, and the butterfly effect that this emergency will generate and the effects on our federation
If you have a moment please do have a read of that post here:
That is an unfair analysis of the amazing feat that was achieved by the Quiad. He was seen as an outsider, to put it mildly, by the overwhelming majority of the Muslim population of the subcontinent for the majority of his life. The lack of support and extreme of dejection was enough for him to go into self-exile. He only gained unwavering support at the very end due to his obvious and unwavering pursuit of his people's collective interests. As also accepted and praised by his enemies of the time. I would say that his is the foremost example counter to your argument.
This archaic...
TLDR from my linked post above:





