PakFactor
Elite Member
It was a show of defiance from a slave against his Zionist masters.
I agree with that because his speech in Germany also confirmed it when he said, "You don't have to carry the weight for your grandparents."
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It was a show of defiance from a slave against his Zionist masters.
New distraction ehI am observing this thing a lot on this forum.... And to be honest, I am not really Israel or Jew loving person, you can look at some of my other threads but even the most intelligent people here have this weird kind of visceral hate towards Israel and defies all explanation and they believe Israel to be behind every darn thing. And this predates latest Israeli genocide of Palestinians.
How the hell does it all works?
I mean, I didn't bring the Jews and Israel in this topic. Or in any other topic. You and Bangladeshi folks do it all the time. See?New distraction eh
Maybe don't like the current topic
It was a show of defiance from a slave against his Zionist masters.
What Musk did, and its after-effect, is just called conditioning for future leaders down the road.
It was a show of defiance from a slave against his Zionist masters.
Let's Stick to the average iq point....I mean, I didn't bring the Jews and Israel in this topic. Or in any other topic. You and Bangladeshi folks do it all the time. See?
Its almost like a corollary of Goodwin's law in this forum. Any discussion on this forum that is long enough will raise the probability of invoking a Zionist control conspiracy to 1.
Let's Stick to the average iq point....
It's actually surprising we have not discussed it more
80 Vs 100+
Can you compete
More pod-cast fun, more details on the entire issue.
Coconuts always get cracked in the end. Smart guy, he goes with flow but wasn't white enough and was used by his masters. No doubt they will offer him a treat of some kind to soften the blow and prevent resentment.I guess being a millionaire softens the blow but he is not the right fit for republican. You need to be white. He should have been with democrats and waited for his moment.
I dont see him getting cracked anytime. He is back on his grift... He has his base figured out already...Coconuts always get cracked in the end. Smart guy, he goes with flow but wasn't white enough and was used by his masters. No doubt they will offer him a treat of some kind to soften the blow and prevent resentment.
Bannon and co will always be closer to Trump.
Vivek is a disposable.
Elmo should focus on being head of Tesla and selling Tesla's swasticars.

I did not come up with the term, though I was one of the earlier users of it.View attachment 108036
‘Don’t buy a Swasticar’: Anti-Elon Musk Tesla advert goes viral
![]()
‘Don’t buy a Swasticar’: Anti-Elon Musk Tesla advert goes viral
A UK-based group called Everyone Hates Elon appears to have taken credit for a poster seen in London and going viral online. It adds itself to another disturbing video currently doing the rounds online, which slams both Donald Trump and Elon Musk.www.euronews.com