'Kicked him to the curb': How Elon Musk forced Vivek Ramaswamy out of DOGE

It was a show of defiance from a slave against his Zionist masters.

I agree with that because his speech in Germany also confirmed it when he said, "You don't have to carry the weight for your grandparents."
 
I am observing this thing a lot on this forum.... And to be honest, I am not really Israel or Jew loving person, you can look at some of my other threads but even the most intelligent people here have this weird kind of visceral hate towards Israel and defies all explanation and they believe Israel to be behind every darn thing. And this predates latest Israeli genocide of Palestinians.

How the hell does it all works?
 
I am observing this thing a lot on this forum.... And to be honest, I am not really Israel or Jew loving person, you can look at some of my other threads but even the most intelligent people here have this weird kind of visceral hate towards Israel and defies all explanation and they believe Israel to be behind every darn thing. And this predates latest Israeli genocide of Palestinians.

How the hell does it all works?
New distraction eh

Maybe don't like the current topic
 
New distraction eh

Maybe don't like the current topic
I mean, I didn't bring the Jews and Israel in this topic. Or in any other topic. You and Bangladeshi folks do it all the time. See?

Its almost like a corollary of Goodwin's law in this forum. Any discussion on this forum that is long enough will raise the probability of invoking a Zionist control conspiracy to 1.

It was a show of defiance from a slave against his Zionist masters.
 
What Musk did, and its after-effect, is just called conditioning for future leaders down the road.
It was a show of defiance from a slave against his Zionist masters.


A useful tool is not needed once you got your foot into the door, but to slam the door in the tools face was brutal!
 
I mean, I didn't bring the Jews and Israel in this topic. Or in any other topic. You and Bangladeshi folks do it all the time. See?

Its almost like a corollary of Goodwin's law in this forum. Any discussion on this forum that is long enough will raise the probability of invoking a Zionist control conspiracy to 1.
Let's Stick to the average iq point....

It's actually surprising we have not discussed it more

80 Vs 100+

Can you compete
 
Let's Stick to the average iq point....

It's actually surprising we have not discussed it more

80 Vs 100+

Can you compete

If you want to stick to porcine aviation, I can only laugh at you!
 
More pod-cast fun, more details on the entire issue.


Trump and Musk want to make money from technology and aren't interested in devolution of power but want to consolidate their power by firing all those who are challenge. Both Trump and Musk are under Zionist payrolls and control.
 
I guess being a millionaire softens the blow but he is not the right fit for republican. You need to be white. He should have been with democrats and waited for his moment.
Coconuts always get cracked in the end. Smart guy, he goes with flow but wasn't white enough and was used by his masters. No doubt they will offer him a treat of some kind to soften the blow and prevent resentment.
 
Last edited:
Coconuts always get cracked in the end. Smart guy, he goes with flow but wasn't white enough and was used by his masters. No doubt they will offer him a treat of some kind to soften the blow and prevent resentment.
I dont see him getting cracked anytime. He is back on his grift... He has his base figured out already...

He is doing what he is doing for a reason. Sure its a grift but then in US politics grift works.



He overdid last time. He is back at it again now.

Vivek Griftaswamy be Grifting like its 2009 all over again!
 
Elmo should focus on being head of Tesla and selling Tesla's swasticars.
1741991949515.png

‘Don’t buy a Swasticar’: Anti-Elon Musk Tesla advert goes viral​

 
View attachment 108036

‘Don’t buy a Swasticar’: Anti-Elon Musk Tesla advert goes viral​

I did not come up with the term, though I was one of the earlier users of it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top