Your ghost stories

Wo kia tha channel on youtube is much better. It's run by three YouTubers.
Their content looks scripted brother, that last video they showed of Chilla was so wrong and unacceptable, firstly why burn unknown tawiz and then that clear footage of some random guy dressed up in a costume running around doing Bollywood level acting.

In that video where they show the cameraman being dragged off by an unseen force you can literally see a cable secured to the guys back:
1703768804121.png
 
how about bigfoot too




I do believe that the yeti/sasquatch/big foot exists. Cryptids are entities that are unknown to us in many ways who are we to dismiss their veracity.

However where I draw the line are fake and hoax content, like this video clip showing a ghostly figure flying around in rural Karachi:
1703770394850.png

A little research shows it was the model from a video superimposed using after effects. Original video of woman swimming:


Why fake stuff, I will never understand :ROFLMAO:
 
I do believe that the yeti/sasquatch/big foot exists. Cryptids are entities that are unknown to us in many ways who are we to dismiss their veracity.

While obviously there are hoax videos some (like those mountain ones) are pretty hard to easily explain away.


I was out hunting hogs, just sitting in a part of the swamp i have heard em before...it is not too far from a road. I was wearing hunting camo and just sitting dead still waiting for it to get dark, cause thats when the hogs come out. I hear a noise behind the tree i was sitting on, i thought it was the hogs, when i got around i could not believe my own two eyes. There was this huge black thing crouched by a dead cypress about 50 yards away, i thought it was a hog but saw these big shoulders and a head upright with hands. It looked like it was digging out the stump.
My first instinct was to run, i did not even think of shooting...then i know no one will believe me...it was like everything slowed down...i was scared! I took out my iphone and started videotaping it..i guess i pushed the record button twice cause it stopped blinking red.. but i pushed it again. I hear a truck driving down the road and the thing stood up!! I was trying to be dead quiet...when it stood up i could not control myself and ran. That stump was huge and i'd guess the sucker was 7feet tall, i am a hunter and am pretty darn good at guessing size. that's no bear!

If this is considered a traditional Bigfoot creature I think it is funny that he was the one wearing camo and was able to get the drop on it as they are notorious for being stealthy.

Bigfoot video debunker
 
Last edited:
Do you guys believe a soul can leave the body without the person dying? Many people had experiences, such as when your in bed asleep but then see yourself flying in the room, can see your family members sleeping etc.
 
Do you guys believe a soul can leave the body without the person dying? Many people had experiences, such as when your in bed asleep but then see yourself flying in the room, can see your family members sleeping etc.
Yup
Been watching myself from outside my body for years.
Doesn't happen anymore 😂
Google "Astral projection".
 
Yup
Been watching myself from outside my body for years.
Doesn't happen anymore 😂
Google "Astral projection".
I've watched alot of videos on it, there is alot more to it, its something known as out of body experience or near death experience, people have actually got out of body and watched themselves lying there with family crying.

Modern reformist Muslims including the extremist ones laugh at the old sufis but zikr is something like this, when you say Allah hu your soul leaves the body and then comes back quickly, this is why they're were so high spiritually, today we are religous outwardly or part time only.
 
Do you guys believe a soul can leave the body without the person dying? Many people had experiences, such as when your in bed asleep but then see yourself flying in the room, can see your family members sleeping etc.
Never had anything like this although our driver used to constantly complain of sleep paralysis and like a Desi paindu blamed it on sleeping under a Chambeli ka darakth in our old dera 🙄
 
Never had anything like this although our driver used to constantly complain of sleep paralysis and like a Desi paindu blamed it on sleeping under a Chambeli ka darakth in our old dera 🙄
That happened to me once, I was sleeping in my uncle mansion which some people claimed had ghost inside it, at night my eyes opened but I couldn't move, I tried to ask for my Khala son help but couldn't say his name, then I thought forget it am going sleep so went zzzzz. I am deep sleeper so had plenty of flying out of body experiences but I always know I am dreaming so when I get too uncomfortable I just say wake up wake up and I wake up, some times I know I am dreaming so enjoy flying around.
 
That happened to me once, I was sleeping in my uncle mansion which some people claimed had ghost inside it, at night my eyes opened but I couldn't move, I tried to ask for my Khala son help but couldn't say his name, then I thought forget it am going sleep so went zzzzz. I am deep sleeper so had plenty of flying out of body experiences but I always know I am dreaming so when I get too uncomfortable I just say wake up wake up and I wake up, some times I know I am dreaming so enjoy flying around.
Yeah our old driver would always complain of sleep paralysis and claimed there were two snakes a male and a female under the tree that would shape shift and torment him at night.

Who knows how true that was. But he was later found to be a heavy charsi and was fired 😂
 
Chambeli ka darakth in our old dera 🙄
I dont know what chambeli means ghosts do live on trees, near trees or isolated/empty places, people who got possesed talk about it.
 
I dont know what chambeli means ghosts do live on trees, near trees or isolated/empty places, people who got possesed talk about it.
Yes sadly there may be some truth to this but sadly because of such superstitions trees like Naeem,, Ber, Chambeli and Oak are considered “cursed” trees in Pakistan 🙄
 
Chambeli = Jasmin flower.
Oh I know why they say that, the ghost are attractive towards nice smell, nice dress etc, especially if you ever visit the mountains of Kashmir, women don't dress up and sit next to trees.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top