India Travel Thread

Is India safe for women? 🇮🇳 My honest travel experience​

No not safe at all….. they arrested Indian guy in Sydney at a concert he was sitting behind Aussie Shiela’s and jacking off and shot his load right on their backs! They all cried and he got arrested! And then deported……😝

That day I realized that there’s a serious problem here.

@jhungary

Not sure what getting for posting such YouTube response from a traveller.

I can post many youtube source where those whitish girl appreciating to india after they back to home.

Not sure what getting for posting such YouTube response from a traveller.

I can post many youtube source where those whitish girl appreciating to india after they back to home.

India has a known reputation for sexual harrassment of single female travellers.

If it highlights how unsafe India is for this demographic and stops a member of this group going there, then it would be worthwhile.

The problem is Indian men and you need to tackle this rather than shooting the messenger,

India has a known reputation for sexual harrassment of single female travellers.

If it highlights how unsafe India is for this demographic and stops a member of this group going there, then it would be worthwhile.

The problem is Indian men and you need to tackle this rather than shooting the messenger,
Am I denied that a few incidents not happened???

But most of the tourist come happily and go happily without trouble.

The same goes to other countries - people face challenges once the visit their.

Anyway - delhi is a city - even I lived there and believe - not a very safe City because some people have grown with wrong mentality and against the women. Specially local people - I never liked them.

And since it's nearby a few states alike - UP, bihar - people from those states come in Delhi and live rusty. They have made hell there - a few girls do enjoy their way once come from home from other states - boys do all kind of stupid stuff to make city unsafe

Last edited:
Men who harass women deserve a punch in the face.

India is very very safe not only for woman but for everybody.... I see young women roaming in cities like Mumbai alone even at 12 PM and reach homes safely... Yes sometimes bad things happens but it happens almost in all countries.... By the ratio of the population of India I will say such bad incidents in India are not even 0.0001%

India is very very safe not only for woman but for everybody.... I see young women roaming in cities like Mumbai alone even at 12 PM and reach homes safely... Yes sometimes bad things happens but it happens almost in all countries.... By the ratio of the population of India I will say such bad incidents in India are not even 0.0001%
Mumbai is a safe for sure.

But I have problem with the mentality.

From the childhood - boys get usually freedom but girls restrictions.

If one girl passed and she is good looking and beautiful - eyes of most boys will follow including married men.

What to say - lists are long - it's about society - really I hate it

Mumbai is a safe for sure.

But I have problem with the mentality.

From the childhood - boys get usually freedom but girls restrictions.

If one girl passed and she is good looking and beautiful - eyes of most boys will follow including married men.

What to say - lists are long - it's about society - really I hate it
But bro this happens everywhere.... in all countries.... Nothing new.... But look at the population and compare it to the things like rapes happen in country its very very low....

But bro this happens everywhere.... in all countries.... Nothing new.... But look at the population and compare it to the things like rapes happen in country its very very low....
Yeah that's I agree - due to population - india comes in top.

But day to day - I have fedup with south asian old mentality - most of them, don't want to grow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back