• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

India Travel Thread

Sharma Ji

Banned
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
These guys just crossed over back into India.

Sharma Ji

Banned
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I returned to Delhi, my least favourite place in India. You meet some amazing people in India but sadly here in Delhi you'll come across countless scammers who just ruin your trip. Today I encounter the biggest scam I have had so far in India, the rickshaw scammer. Hopefully this video can help you if you decide to go India and how to avoid getting into these situations.

Sharma Ji

Banned
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

@Paitoo .. vegan can be ok too, I had matar (peas) paratha at bean me up, came with vegal butter and vegan dahi type something.. was good, if a bit overpriced for what you got.

Paitoo

Sep 8, 2021

@Paitoo .. vegan can be ok too, I had matar (peas) paratha at bean me up, came with vegal butter and vegan dahi type something.. was good, if a bit overpriced for what you got.

Vegan is fine with me from time to time. In fact many times a lot of us are eating vegan food without even realising. Daal-rice-roti-subzi, our staple diet is a vegan meal. Skip the raita or ghee or curd rice and you can make most home meals in India vegan.

Sharma Ji

Banned
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Nainital is utterly shit from what I remember from like 8 years ago or something

Users who are viewing this thread