• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

052D destroyers is expected to reach 60, and the new batch will be equipped with advanced phased array radar systems, which will be improved.

MH.Yang

Dec 24, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
And that's the problem. Millions dying by Mao and the CCP's policies are a "mistake" and not a "crime".

I see.
So what do you want? You think we're going to destroy an efficient and rational ruling party over a 70 year old mistake?

Why wouldn't Americans go against Trump when the Republican presidency of Hoover led to the Great Depression and the deaths of tons of Americans?

FuturePAF

Think Tank Analyst
Dec 17, 2014
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
前面已经说了,我们不同的舰艇负责不同的功能,我们有更强大的055,可以说是世界最强,052D只是我们的主心骨,所以它的功能已经开发到极限了,可以说十艘052D加上五艘054B,基本上可以灭掉全世界90%的海军!
Longer VLS tubes can enable the PLAN to “share” the Type 055’s radar and fire more capable missiles, similar to the US’s CEC: Cooperative Engagement Capability.

CEC is a real-time sensor netting system that enables high-quality situational awareness and Integrated Fire Control capability. There are four major U.S. Navy variants of CEC: - The USG-2A is used in selected Aegis cruisers and destroyers, LPD-17/LHD amphibious ships, and CVN-68 class aircraft carriers.

Foinikas

Elite Member
Aug 1, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
So what do you want? You think we're going to destroy an efficient and rational ruling party over a 70 year old mistake?
No,because you can't. It rules you. It hasn't allowed any other party come to power.

MH.Yang

Dec 24, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
No,because you can't. It rules you. It hasn't allowed any other party come to power.
CCP is our choice. Because you are afraid of it.

By the way, China is a country with universal suffrage and there are still 8 opposition parties in China. Only the CCP has 90 million party members, 80 million members of the Communist Youth League, and 120 million Young Pioneers, that makes the election meaningless.

Also, you're using your subjective judgment to define us, and you don't even understand China at all. This is very stupid and rude. If you want to use this tactic to indoctrinate me with your ideas, I suggest you stop it immediately. I am an adult, I have my own values and outlook on life, and you cannot influence me with such childish comments.

MH.Yang

Dec 24, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
And that's the problem. Millions dying by Mao and the CCP's policies are a "mistake" and not a "crime".

I see.
Yes, I am a communist.

While I realize you are an anti-communist, I respect your freedom of speech. Even if I don't agree with you, I listen carefully to what you have to say.

zhanlong

Jul 1, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
CCP is our choice. Because you are afraid of it.

By the way, China is a country with universal suffrage and there are still 8 opposition parties in China. Only the CCP has 90 million party members, 80 million members of the Communist Youth League, and 120 million Young Pioneers, that makes the election meaningless.

Also, you're using your subjective judgment to define us, and you don't even understand China at all. This is very stupid and rude. If you want to use this tactic to indoctrinate me with your ideas, I suggest you stop it immediately. I am an adult, I have my own values and outlook on life, and you cannot influence me with such childish comments.
no, bro. CCP is not our choice. Never.

MH.Yang

Dec 24, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
no, bro. CCP is not our choice. Never.
It's your freedom not to choose CCP. Choose CCP, that's my freedom.

While I don't agree with your choice, I will defend your right to make it.

Likewise, I expect you to respect the right of others to choose.

FuturePAF

Think Tank Analyst
Dec 17, 2014
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Let’s bring this back to the topic: Type 052D.

The hull won’t change, VLS count will probably not change beyond the 64, at least not in PLAN service.

But considering the evolving threats, will China integrate an improved radar and mast setup? Perhaps a scaled down and less powerful version derived from the Type 055’s radar and mast.

Also, will the hanger be modified to carry two Z-20F helicopters?

Also, instead of using up the larger VLS to house medium range Sams (out to 50 km) will China add 8 small quad packed VLS (housing 32 missiles) on the raised platform, instead of the Type 1130 CIWS? Two smaller CIWS could placed amidships to retain a gun based defense, especially if the “clutter” could be removed and all associated sensors better integrated into the main mast. Keeping the FL-3000N, the ship would have up to a possible 120 air defense missiles in ranges of 400+ km (HQ-9C with active radar seeker), 160 km (HQ-16F with active radar seeker), 50 km (CAMM-ER equivalent) and 15 km (FL-3000N), plus two gun based CIWS and the main gun. A well layered air defense in that role. Possibly enough to take on 2-3 dozen Indian Brahmos in a salvo, which is also a threat to the PLAN in the form of Philippines Brahmos in the SCS.

This would free up the longer VLS for more land attack and anti ship cruise missiles (especially a low RCS equivalent to the western NSM) and Chinese equivalent to the ASROC.

A long range 3D radar could replace the yagi radar to give better long range dedicated search, if the main mast is not to be upgraded much.

Also, very important would be to see if the final variants of the Type 052D get IEP all electrical propulsion, and improvements to the funnels, to be more like the Type 055’s funnels, and lower the ship’s signatures. That would really help manage electrical power and make it more likely the ship will be able to house improved electronics in future upgrades.

Last edited:

zhanlong

Jul 1, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It's your freedom not to choose CCP. Choose CCP, that's my freedom.

While I don't agree with your choice, I will defend your right to make it.

Likewise, I expect you to respect the right of others to choose.
😄😄😄

bro. I'm serious. can you tell me: when does the CCP give you the right to choose?

😄

MH.Yang

Dec 24, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It's not your choice,because you haven't had one ever since CCP won the civil war.

Let me remind you that CCP's opponent in the civil war was the KMT. the KMT's army was several times larger than CCP's, and it had US military aid and better training and equipment.

How did KMT lose the civil war if we hadn't chosen CCP and if CCP. didn't have the support of the people?

The logic of this question is like the Western media saying that the Taliban does not have the support of the Afghans. If the Taliban did not have the support of the Afghans, how did they survive the ongoing 20 years of U.S. repression and grow and eventually seize power? Anyone with a modicum of intelligence can tell exactly who is lying.

Let's be honest, you westerners know very well what CCP is capable of. You are afraid of its capabilities, so you want us to oppose it. But why would we oppose such a capable party? What you fear is exactly why we support it.

Last edited:

MH.Yang

Dec 24, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
😄😄😄

bro. I'm serious. can you tell me: when does the CCP give you the right to choose?

😄
You think you don't have a choice, that's because more people have exercised theirs. They chose CCP.

When the NPC election comes around, you can go to the neighborhood council and vote to exercise your right to choose.

Obviously you are a supporter of KMT and Taiwan.

If you can beat the CCP supporters at the election, you win the right. If you lose, please respect more people's right to choose.

zhanlong

Jul 1, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You think you don't have a choice, that's because more people have exercised theirs. They chose CCP.

When the NPC election comes around, you can go to the neighborhood council and vote to exercise your right to choose.

Obviously you are a supporter of KMT and Taiwan.

If you can beat the CCP supporters at the election, you win the right. If you lose, please respect more people's right to choose.
😄😄😄😄😄😄

bro, You mean that Xi Jinping got his 3rd term, you also voted for him. en?

I remember CCTV News proudly announced: Xi Jinping received 100% of the votes.

That 100% vote is laughing at every word you reply. 😄

Foinikas

Elite Member
Aug 1, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Let's be honest, you westerners know very well what CCP is capable of. You are afraid of its capabilities, so you want us to oppose it. But why would we oppose such a capable party? What you fear is exactly why we support it.
Ok Commissar Yang.

enroger

Jan 6, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Ok Commissar Yang.

lol, someone from Greece try to convince us we have bad government.... You get to elect some politician to run your country into bankruptcy, should I envy you?

You do realize you're hilarious right? Someone from a literal failed state trying to convince me that they actually have the better government?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest