20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026

I am surprised how shit taiwan did tbh. Expected better of them as an east asian nation. They should be top 5 with the numbers, money and talent.
I don't know why this happens either. :oops:

Hong Kong's population is only about one-third of Taiwan's, yet at the 2024 Olympics, it won the same number of gold medals as Taiwan did...:rolleyes:

Then there's Australia. Its population is about 27 million, compared with Taiwan's approximately 23.5 million. Yet at the 2024 Paris Olympics, Australia won 18 gold medals, while Taiwan won only 2....

We suck.......... :ROFLMAO:

005.gif
 
Last edited:
Lol, China doesn't want to be closely associated with the double headed snake, you don't know when it is going to bite you again soon, let alone forming a silly group of 2.

Don't even wanna team up with them.....:eek:

--------

Looks like this is the general mindset among Indians.

They're absolutely overflowing with confidence.
▼▼▼Indians don't have confidence, confidence has them. :rolleyes:

China is undoubtedly challenging the West through its growing economy and technological prowess. However, the sense of self-respect and pride in civilisational identity that I see among Indians, particularly Indian Hindus, is not something I observe to the same extent in China or other East Asian countries. This is not about being developed or backward; it is about mentality. Japan and South Korea are also financial and technological powerhouses, yet their military capabilities and strategic outlook differ considerably from India's.



133.gif
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back
Top