4 terrorists killed in intelligence-based operation in Tank: ISPR

Ag1123

Mar 23, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
A mistake, we thought Afghans were our Muslim brothers and we should help them as fellow Muslims regardless of what they did to us in the previous decades

We took in millions, we trained them, helped them, and all they did was seek to harm Pakistan
You are probably the most rational Pakistani, and are overall the best for Pakistan, but that doesn’t matter. At the end of the day people will have soft spots for their people or ethnic Kin, that’s human nature.

The Afghan problem will never go away because their ethnic kin will always have sympathies for them, unfortunately you can’t undo thousands of years of history.

This however is not limited to just Afghanistan, this is true to human beings everywhere.

ziaulislam

Elite Member
Apr 22, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You are probably the most rational Pakistani, and are overall the best for Pakistan, but that doesn’t matter. At the end of the day people will have soft spots for their people or ethnic Kin, that’s human nature.

The Afghan problem will never go away because their ethnic kin will always have sympathies for them, unfortunately you can’t undo thousands of years of history.

This however is not limited to just Afghanistan, this is true to human beings everywhere.
You can,
Simply should have not decided to join hands with pushtoons of KPK

Just like how wheat is seasonal and prices are different in balochistan and KPK

But water and electricity down flow is neither seasonal nor paid off
FB_IMG_1714948758904.jpg

ziaulislam

Elite Member
Apr 22, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Hjeez I can't even take my own wheat to Peshawar anymore from my own farms in kpk because ei have to transit through punjab

But establishment trailers run all night and day and artificial shortage creates price

Users who are viewing this thread