A Type 075 Amphibious Assault Ship joins China Navy’s Shandong aircraft carrier deployment in Western Pacific

i 'm sorry. I don't remember China invading Korea, Vietnam, Panama, Haiti, Grenada, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan.....

But I know. The US is now betraying its Philippine ally.
But you're not innocent either and then why you're bullying your neighbors then? Explain?

But you're not innocent either and then why you're bullying your neighbors then? Explain?
If the US invasion of Grenada is legal. Why should China be criticized for maintaining its sovereignty?

If the US invasion of Grenada is legal. Why should China be criticized for maintaining its sovereignty?
What happened to China 's sovereignty? Its well intact but you're bullying your neighbors in SCS for no reason

In any major conflict with USA along with its vassal state like Japan and South Korea etc etc China has disadvantages because of its geographical setting (one single long coastline) which PLAN naval ships are in so in any major conflict with its enemies PLAN 's. Ships can easily be destroyed in South China Sea and China has no comparable long range anti-ship cruise missiles to stop firing USN/USAF stand off anti-ship cruise missiles like Tomahawk/JASSM-ER and LRASM etc etc

PLAN is always in numbers in SCS other than SCS PLAN Precence in other part of the world 's oceans and seas are very very limited like in Indian ocean And Pacific ocean
I can name you a better issue.

LHA/LHD both operate with Helicopter as the air assault component, which mean you are going to need heavy attack chopper for aerial interdiction, which is something the Chinese don't have now. The best alternative for PLAN as a heavy assault chopper is Z-9/Z-19, but it wouldn't work because it would have been lightly armed. And Z-10 is a wheel-based platform so unless they were strengthened, you cant use them on a pitching deck. Frankly, PLAN need to have a Viper/Apache Class chopper if they were to use LHA/LHD properly, right now, they have neither

In fact, you need both Heavy Assault Chopper and Heavy lifter (Like Chinook or MV-22 Osprey) to work for any LHA/LHD, PLAN would have smaller interdiction value with lower lift capability, that is a bad combo if you are talking about sea-based air assault.

I can name you a better issue.

LHA/LHD both operate with Helicopter as the air assault component, which mean you are going to need heavy attack chopper for aerial interdiction, which is something the Chinese don't have now. The best alternative for PLAN as a heavy assault chopper is Z-9/Z-19, but it wouldn't work because it would have been lightly armed. And Z-10 is a wheel-based platform so unless they were strengthened, you cant use them on a pitching deck. Frankly, PLAN need to have a Viper/Apache Class chopper if they were to use LHA/LHD properly, right now, they have neither

In fact, you need both Heavy Assault Chopper and Heavy lifter (Like Chinook or MV-22 Osprey) to work for any LHA/LHD, PLAN would have smaller interdiction value with lower lift capability, that is a bad combo if you are talking about sea-based air assault.
The problem is that China has an Apache-class heavy attack helicopter, the Z-21.

The problem is that China has an Apache-class heavy attack helicopter, the Z-21.

First of all, how long does it takes for you to make enough Z-21? We don't even know if this is still a prototype stage.

Second of all, you can't use wheeled platform in Navy ship without strengthened it, and it will be a lot different than the land version, SH-60 and UH-60 may look the same but the design was very different, otherwise it will break landing on a rolling deck, that's why you don't see Apache on LHA (You can use it but it would have to be calm sea)

So, basically you were saying a platform we don't even know if they do exist, or how many that existed and were it designed for ship use, is the answer for the ALREADY commissioned Type075? Is it what you are saying?

First of all, how long does it takes for you to make enough Z-21? We don't even know if this is still a prototype stage.

Second of all, you can't use wheeled platform in Navy ship without strengthened it, and it will be a lot different than the land version, SH-60 and UH-60 may look the same but the design was very different, otherwise it will break landing on a rolling deck, that's why you don't see Apache on LHA (You can use it but it would have to be calm sea)

So, basically you were saying a platform we don't even know if they do exist, or how many that existed and were it designed for ship use, is the answer for the ALREADY commissioned Type075? Is it what you are saying?
First of all, the Z-21 exists.
Second, when the Z-10 can be deployed on the LHA, I don't think the Z-21 is not designed to be deployed on the LHA.
Third, the Z-21 with military numbers has been found, which means that the Z-21 is already in service.
As for when will we be able to produce enough Z-21s?
When the annual production of the same-level Z-20 exceeds 100 in 2023, I don’t think it will take much time to fill the demand for 075. 1 year, or 2 years?

So, I think this is the answer to the 075, you will see these guys on the 075 in 1,2 years.

Last edited:
Second, when the Z-10 can be deployed on the LHA, I don't think the Z-21 is not designed to be deployed on the LHA.
Third, the Z-21 with military numbers has been found, which means that the Z-21 is already in service.
So, I think this is the answer to the 075, you will see these guys on the 075 in 1,2 years.
I can show you a RAH-66 Commanche picture and it did exist, that does not mean the US, or anyone is using them.

You can use wheels-based platform does not mean you can deploy with that, the UK uses Apache on HMS Ocean in Libya does not mean Apache was suitable to be Naval operation, you have landing gear issue, you have anti-Rust issue, you have navigational issue with land base helicopter (Land Base-Fwd Looking Radar is not suitable for Naval Operation), unless something is designed from ground up as a naval platform, you don't use them in the Navy, that's why the US Navy uses SH-60, not UH-60. I mean, sure I can park a UH-60 on a Navy Ship, that does not mean it was "being" used by the Navy.

And finally, you are using 1 single picture as a reference.......I mean, as I said, you can't even tell me what is the specification of Z-21, the only thing you actually know, is that it looks like an Apache....I mean, what type of Engine was it using? What is the MTOW? How does it store in Carrier Hanger bay, I mean, you sure do have faith on something you know literally nothing other than seeing it in a picture with a number.

I can show you a RAH-66 Commanche picture and it did exist, that does not mean the US, or anyone is using them.

You can use wheels-based platform does not mean you can deploy with that, the UK uses Apache on HMS Ocean in Libya does not mean Apache was suitable to be Naval operation, you have landing gear issue, you have anti-Rust issue, you have navigational issue with land base helicopter (Land Base-Fwd Looking Radar is not suitable for Naval Operation), unless something is designed from ground up as a naval platform, you don't use them in the Navy, that's why the US Navy uses SH-60, not UH-60. I mean, sure I can park a UH-60 on a Navy Ship, that does not mean it was "being" used by the Navy.

And finally, you are using 1 single picture as a reference.......I mean, as I said, you can't even tell me what is the specification of Z-21, the only thing you actually know, is that it looks like an Apache....I mean, what type of Engine was it using? What is the MTOW? How does it store in Carrier Hanger bay, I mean, you sure do have faith on something you know literally nothing other than seeing it in a picture with a number.
In fact, professional military news including Jane's believes that this is a heavy attack helicopter of the same level as the Apache. If you disagree, I have no intention of arguing with you.
In addition, only armed helicopters in service will be painted with military numbers
So, when I saw the picture of this aircraft, I confirmed that this was not a prototype for test flight, but an aircraft that had begun mass production.

As for when will we be able to produce enough Z-21s?
When the annual production of the same-level Z-20 exceeds 100 in 2023, I don’t think it will take much time to fill the demand for 075. 1 year, or 2 years?

Where is the source about Z-21 I just Google Z-21 found nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back