Adjustments: Post Count, Reactions and Join Date

ID.JPG

My previous ID on defence.pk was Malik Abdullah which I made back in 2010 having 3000+ posts but I requested Webmaster to delete it.

Most of indian brands are horse piss kachra

Most of indian brands are horse piss kachra
Indian single malts are the talk of Europe.

Old Monk I have seen American Admirals go ballistic over. Full crates being sent over with full protocol.

Piyo to jano Imran.

Cheers, Doc

Same. And civvie Old Monk is horse piss.

Cheers, Doc
Hain ? I didn't realize there was a difference.

Unless paise ki baat kr re ho, fauji canteen scene in unbeatable.. till some years ago black label type bhi 1200 or something ki thi.. exempt from all duty/tax.

In fact, its quite common practice to ask a fauji bhaiji for when people are organizing big events such as weddings (multi day revelry affairs, generally) ki canteen se le aao peene waala maal sara.

Hain ? I didn't realize there was a difference.

Unless paise ki baat kr re ho, fauji canteen scene in unbeatable.. till some years ago black label type bhi 1200 or something ki thi.. exempt from all duty/tax.

In fact, its quite common practice to ask a fauji bhaiji for when people are organizing big events such as weddings (multi day revelry affairs, generally) ki canteen se le aao peene waala maal sara.

There is a big difference in the piss I get served at the Turf Club, and what I drink in the fauji Banquet Hall right across the road.

Cheers, Doc

Indian single malts are the talk of Europe.

Old Monk I have seen American Admirals go ballistic over. Full crates being sent over with full protocol.

Piyo to jano Imran.

Cheers, Doc
really now ?

I tried one not that long ago.. Indri or something. Bottle back was plastered with praise from sommeliers, Europe, Murricas me award shaward jeeti hai, flana dhimkana...

ekdum bakwas, had to diet coke it all, with help from others, who too were not samarthaks of it.

really now ?

I tried one not that long ago.. Indri or something. Bottle back was plastered with praise from sommeliers, Europe, Murricas me award shaward jeeti hai, flana dhimkana...

ekdum bakwas, had to diet coke it all, with help from others, who too were not samarthaks of it.
Yo are a savage cave man. Just confirmed. And signed. And sealed.

Don't come 5 miles close to me with your diet coke and single malt blasphemic fetishes.

Cheers, Doc

Same. And civvie Old Monk is horse piss.

Cheers, Doc
there i dont agree ... rather there is nothing like OLD MONK ... ek yahi to mardo wali drink hai baki sabb ghadde ka moot ... i am not a whiskey person .... garmio me beer aur sardio me sirf OLD MONK nothing else .... even Five Star Hotels serve OLD MONK at least in NCR & delhi

there i dont agree ... rather there is nothing like OLD MONK ... ek yahi to mardo wali drink hai baki sabb ghadde ka moot ... i am not a whiskey person .... garmio me beer aur sardio me sirf OLD MONK nothing else .... even Five Star Hotels serve OLD MONK at least in NCR & delhi

Have you had fauji Old Monk ("For Defence Personnel Only" thappe ke saath)?

ye dekho, paid review.. its shit, don't even have if someone gets you a drink.. seedhey no bolne ka.

well at least not in this season i only baught from thekas in my area never felt need for asking from my friends in uniform for OLD MONK abb itni see baat ke liye kaun bolle ... its better to by from thekas i guess

and isnt the TAPPE KE SAATH fauji linggo for bottoms up with hard stampping of boots after bottoms up

and as the story gose OLD MONK barand of RUM or its recipie was devised by the in famous Gen Dyre

Last edited:
LOL its the same shit, man.

Not sure if you were joking there.

ye dekho, paid review.. its shit, don't even have if someone gets you a drink.. seedhey no bolne ka.

Honestly, not had Indri or Amrut.

I like Paul John Bold though.

Not as much as Laphroaig obviously.

Cheers, Doc

LOL its the same shit, man.

Not sure if you were joking there.
NO

Honestly, not had Indri or Amrut.

I like Paul John Bold though.

Not as much as Laphroaig obviously.

Cheers, Doc
haa, that other one, amrut, also tried..

and it left me rather unimpressed, but not like I'm a huge whisky guy anyway.. vodka red bull lout here, and beer :P

all of the Glenns but have been stunning, but.. ek se ek, kya taste hai, lajawaab

haa, that other one, amrut, also tried..

and it left me rather unimpressed, but not like I'm a huge whisky guy anyway.. vodka red bull lout here, and beer :p

all of the Glenns but have been stunning, but.. ek se ek, kya taste hai, lajawaab
Vodka. Red Bull. Hair.

I'm beginning to get a pattern here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back