Adjustments: Post Count, Reactions and Join Date

View attachment 4126

My previous ID on defence.pk was Malik Abdullah which I made back in 2010 having 3000+ posts but I requested Webmaster to delete it.
Don't forget, I'm a moderator on both forums, so I have more access to information than what's visible on the website. The WebMaster never actually deletes any accounts; if someone asks for deletion, he just changes the profile name. Your old ID on the forum is...

Screenshot 2023-12-27 132200.png

So I have adjusted your profile with Erhabi + Malik Abdullah + Malik Alpha. Please bear in mind, there were a lot of extremely serious reports against this profile so you need to be extra careful about what you do here. I welcome Malik Abdullah or Malik Alpha but not Erhabi.

Thank you

Last edited:
Don't forget, I'm a moderator on both forums, so I have more access to information than what's visible on the website. The WebMaster never actually deletes any accounts; if someone asks for deletion, he just changes the profile name. Your old ID on the forum is...

View attachment 4150

So I have adjusted your profile with Erhabi + Malik Abdullah + Malik Alpha. Please bear in mind, there were a lot of extremely serious reports against this profile so you need to be extra careful about what you do here. I welcome Malik Abdullah or Malik Alpha but not Erhabi.

Thank you
Oh you do know alot lol. That was long ago now I am married with a kid Alhamdulilah lol Ill be mindful I.A May I know what was your username before?

Oh you do know alot lol. That was long ago now I am married with a kid Alhamdulilah lol Ill be mindful I.A May I know what was your username before?
I don't remember 99% of the members as I just warned on the post and not the members but upon checking your profile, I was able to find my footprints as well. That is why I warned you.

I have changed my ID too many times brother. I began with ….

I will edit this post later

Last edited:
Sirs,

Is this User handle and DP prudent to be allowed on the forum?

1703691520992.png

Kind regards,

Sirs,

Is this User handle and DP prudent to be allowed on the forum?

View attachment 4292

Kind regards,
He was initially banned by me for his introduction thread but he seems to be an old member of PDF. So it's okay as long as he does not violate the rules. Bin Laden is a common name in Saudi Arabia so I find nothing wrong with it.

He was initially banned by me for his introduction thread but he seems to be an old member of PDF. So it's okay as long as he does not violate the rules. Bin Laden is a common name in Saudi Arabia so I find nothing wrong with it.
Okay no issue :).

I don't remember 99% of the members as I just warned on the post and not the members but upon checking your profile, I was able to find my footprints as well. That is why I warned you.

I have changed my ID too many times brother.

I will edit this post later
I remember Z only. I have nothing but respect for you. Wishing you all the success

Please note that this WebMaster is different from the one in the old PDF and won't be able to reply.
Unfortunately, that's not much different under current circumstances 😕.
A true gentleman and global veteran of online forums.
I wish he joined as a member here but I respect that he has had enough.

Osama also another common name in Middle East.

My Bedouin friend from Jordan that I got to know in Riyadh told me he is Osama to my great surprise.
Then he told me Osama is Arabic for lion cub, and a common name with Arabs.

Screenshot 2023-12-28 183237.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back