Adjustments: Post Count, Reactions and Join Date

This is the original superboy allrite.

- Mr Sharma.

@Mr X

Can you adjust my join date and post count, s'il vous plait? I originally joined PDF as Superboy in 2013 which had 5,000 to 6,000 posts.

@F-22Raptor @Sharma Ji @Hamartia Antidote @Hassan Al-Somal @Beijingwalker @Viet @DESERT FIGHTER @The SC @gambit @Hack-Hook @Fatman17 @Oscar @gangsta_rap

Some of you may remember me from the old PDF as Superboy. Can you guys vouch for me, s'il vous plait? Gracias.
You were not willing to share your original profile of PDF. I requested you several times and then you revealed some of your accounts so I had adjusted your profile up to multiple IDs starting from 2017. I had to adjust at least twice when you shared other profiles if I remember correctly.

But then you came with one more ID of Superboy and I told you that I only adjust account once and despite multiple requests you were not sharing it and when you did, you shared multiple accounts. So it stays how it is…

I will voluntarily do it once more whenever I have time but it won’t be urgent priority and it will be the last time when I adjust your account.

I will do it next week hopefully

@S.Y.A

Sorry for delay as I was on holiday, I will try to adjust it by tomorrow evening

You were not willing to share your original profile of PDF. I requested you several times and then you revealed some of your accounts so I had adjusted your profile up to multiple IDs starting from 2017. I had to adjust at least twice when you shared other profiles if I remember correctly.

But then you came with one more ID of Superboy and I told you that I only adjust account once and despite multiple requests you were not sharing it and when you did, you shared multiple accounts. So it stays how it is…

I will voluntarily do it once more whenever I have time but it won’t be urgent priority and it will be the last time when I adjust your account.

I will do it next week hopefully

@S.Y.A

Sorry for delay as I was on holiday, I will try to adjust it by tomorrow evening

Gracias man. Much appreciated.

@Mr X

Can you adjust my join date and post count, s'il vous plait? I originally joined PDF as Superboy in 2013 which had 5,000 to 6,000 posts.

@F-22Raptor @Sharma Ji @Hamartia Antidote @Hassan Al-Somal @Beijingwalker @Viet @DESERT FIGHTER @The SC @gambit @Hack-Hook @Fatman17 @Oscar @gangsta_rap

Some of you may remember me from the old PDF as Superboy. Can you guys vouch for me, s'il vous plait? Gracias.
Never knew you were such oldfart 3amigos. those 5000 aint gonna make dent on your recent spree.

@Mr X thanks a lot! the post count has been updated.

some of your accounts

Good-Grief-Blog-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back