Adjustments: Post Count, Reactions and Join Date

Bro, when you have a chance can you do this for @GoMig-21 my friend:

View attachment 27732

Both @Hamartia Antidote and I have vetted (by full fledged convos etc) its him.

So you can take our word for it.
I will be able to do within 24 hour.

Thank you

Edit: Sorry been busy at the hospital as you know, will update it at first opportunity when using the laptop. Please don’t worry and he is free to post in the meanwhile as I will combine the stats of both sites when adjusting his profile.

Last edited:
Bro, when you have a chance can you do this for @GoMig-21 my friend:

View attachment 27732

Both @Hamartia Antidote and I have vetted (by full fledged convos etc) its him.

So you can take our word for it.

Man, there is just waaaay too much love in the air here my goodness! I'm gonna have to find a way to square up to you and Ant and @The SC for all your tireless looking out for me! Love to see the younger gen. looking out for the older one LOL! Lord knows we could use all the help we can get! And thanks to the Admins, too. Mr. X to be specific.

BTW, I figured I would get a little flak from my Pakistani brothers, not so much directly but perhaps indirectly for choosing that killer pic of an IAF MiG-21 Bison right in the middle of blasting an R-73! And then have to explain how the nationality of the air force has nothing to do with it but strictly because it's one heck of a fiery capture to go with the username. Nothing to do with politics or disrespecting one entity over the other. Just pure fandom. :D:love: The only exception would be any zionists child-murdering hardware. That would never happen unless it's in a different type of blast - going down in flames! lol

I'm actually looking for the full pic of that particular Bison. I posted it on the previous Indian Air Force News & Discussions thread but obviously can't access that. Pretty sure @MirageBlue posted that pic also. Hopefully you get this tag and have that pic in your gallery, ma bro? Let us know pls or if anyone else knows where to find it. Google is not our friend in this case.

Man, there is just waaaay too much love in the air here my goodness! I'm gonna have to find a way to square up to you and Ant and @The SC for all your tireless looking out for me! Love to see the younger gen. looking out for the older one LOL! Lord knows we could use all the help we can get! And thanks to the Admins, too. Mr. X to be specific.

BTW, I figured I would get a little flak from my Pakistani brothers, not so much directly but perhaps indirectly for choosing that killer pic of an IAF MiG-21 Bison right in the middle of blasting an R-73! And then have to explain how the nationality of the air force has nothing to do with it but strictly because it's one heck of a fiery capture to go with the username. Nothing to do with politics or disrespecting one entity over the other. Just pure fandom. :D:love: The only exception would be any zionists child-murdering hardware. That would never happen unless it's in a different type of blast - going down in flames! lol

I'm actually looking for the full pic of that particular Bison. I posted it on the previous Indian Air Force News & Discussions thread but obviously can't access that. Pretty sure @MirageBlue posted that pic also. Hopefully you get this tag and have that pic in your gallery, ma bro? Let us know pls or if anyone else knows where to find it. Google is not our friend in this case.
1711115044042.jpeg

Seniors are respected in our cultures...and will always be made to feel as welcome as possible....they are wells of wisdom, experience and so much more.

It is what it is. :D

This count must be very very old.. I remember the reaction score of Gomig-21 to be a lot more than 3000.. And the posts something more than 10 000..

Yeah thats a good point, i never noticed the reaction score being 11. That is way too low, like after an account reset on old PDF.

@Hamartia Antidote do you have another snapshot of gomig?

Maybe there is older one with better stats on that one that the admins here also might have in forum screenshots.

If not, probably I'll just tell the admins to bump up the reaction score to the post count level so it overall "makes sense" or the best number you can remember.

Yeah thats a good point, i never noticed the reaction score being 11. That is way too low, like after an account reset on old PDF.

Maybe there is older one with better stats on that one that the admins here also might have in forum screenshots.

If not, probably I'll just tell the admins to bump up the reaction score to the post count level so it overall "makes sense" or the best number you can remember.

You guys are running up my tab! :D

Honestly, I think the reaction score @ 11 was correct TBH. I thought my post count was greater than around 8K but maybe not? :unsure: Either way, I think it's fine, bros. The only thing I need Mr. X to fix is my username back to Gomig-21 and I'll be happy as a clam.

There was an early mod thread here (or on one of the other new URL sites) that asked people to post stats and I'm sure I grabbed his. Can't find the thread. I think it was the thread that also asked for volunteer help in grabbing things in batches of 100.

Last edited:
There was an early mod thread here (or on one of the other new URL sites) that asked people to post stats and I'm sure I grabbed his. Can't find the thread. I think it was the thread that also asked for volunteer help in grabbing things in batches of 100.
You are talking about this thread

I am sorry guys I have not been able to update the record since last few days as I am busy at the hospital with my new born daughter. When she is discharged only then I will be able to focus on these things

Thanks

I am sorry guys I have not been able to update the record since last few days as I am busy at the hospital with my new born daughter. When she is discharged only then I will be able to focus on these things

Thanks

Ah thanks!..and here is the snapshot i took of @GoMig-21 on Dec 25th (heh an actual useful Christmas present!) in that thread:

Last edited:
Ah..and here is the snapshot i took of @GoMig-21 on Dec 25th
You see these screenshots are now becoming useful.

Excellent

You guys are running up my tab! :D

Honestly, I think the reaction score @ 11 was correct TBH. I thought my post count was greater than around 8K but maybe not? :unsure: Either way, I think it's fine, bros. The only thing I need Mr. X to fix is my username back to Gomig-21 and I'll be happy as a clam.

Yeah the 11 there might be how it just gets screencapped on mobile phone compared to PC..... with regards to that being number of positive ratings etc rather than total reactions.

Positive ratings are now disused in this forum, so that number will be ignored (I was proud of my 84 or so, oh well...I understand the new start here).

A number that makes sense for total reactions will be given as assumed (commensurate to total posts) or if theres another better snapshot somewhere etc.

Ah thanks!..and here is the snapshot i took of @GoMig-21 on Dec 25th (heh an actual useful Christmas present!) in that thread:

Anyway its here in this one. Great! About 8k an 12.5 k. It will be updated as such later.

Thanks

There's no rush at all bro. No rush at all. It was just exciting to see gomig join back here now lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back